Merchants highly recommend this app for creating customized landing pages, praising its user-friendly drag-and-drop functionality and advanced features like Page Analytics and AI Content Generator. Many appreciate the free plan and efficient customer support. Despite minor issues, it's considered affordable and provides great value for its extensive features.

Excellent customer service.
Solved my issue super quickly and helped me out with all my questions.

Informa.co
25 minutes using the app
May 25, 2023

I'm still learning to use EComposer, but I can already affirm that it's an excellent tool. The customer support is also outstanding!!

PrimmeShop
Brazil
4 months using the app
May 25, 2023

I like to leave a "First Impression" review! I knew about EComposer from my mentor. He recommended it and advised me to use for my new store.
I installed the app. today and needed a partner upgrade. I chatted with David in customer service who was so helpful and had the job done so quickly. I really got a great impression about this App. today. I wish it performs the same excellence I experienced with their great rep. David : )

Limpia Water
About 1 hour using the app
May 25, 2023

Amazing app!!! Amazing customer service, 24/7 chat, fast response, and friendly help. First time I use a page builder with this amazing built-in customer support. Definitely recommend.

My Store
Sri Lanka
3 months using the app
May 25, 2023

quick response for sure. I was troubled by some issues and got stuck for a while, Jade came in and solved them like 15 mins. So helpful, recommend!

Mountauk
3 days using the app
May 24, 2023

Mia is excellent very helpful and professional. We appreciate your help and attention! Highly recommend.

BRC REFUND FIRM
10 months using the app
May 24, 2023

Very Helpful support and easy to understand tool. Just started but it looks promising! Will be interesting to explore!

The Chair Cover Company
22 days using the app
May 24, 2023

everything went just fine, and the costumers support were so fast and helpful especially Andy, I recommend this is App so much

Taprapat
Türkiye
26 days using the app
May 24, 2023

easy to use application. beautiful templates. very helpful, and customer support is very supportive

Atare Home
5 months using the app
May 24, 2023

Fijne app en heel deskundig support team! Support is heel goed bereikbaar en ze reageren heel snel op je vraag. Ben er blij mee

shirlouette-shop