Reviews (3,708)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use landing page creation and customization features, including a drag-and-drop editor and live preview. Many praise its performance, stability, and speed, as well as the prompt and knowledgeable 24/7 customer support. Additional features like page analytics and AI content generator are appreciated. Merchants report improved website aesthetics and efficiency, reducing the need for expensive custom themes or designers. The developers' commitment to continuous improvement and updates is also noted.

August 14, 2023

highly recommend! reply quickly and solve problems well. For the page design, also have multiple functions at the same time, I'll keep using it

iBooMas
About 5 hours using the app
August 14, 2023

Wow the service of Ecomposer is really perfect! They respond very quickly to my questions and are very helpful. Everything I ran into has been solved, thank you very much Ecomposer!

Rovey
Netherlands
August 13, 2023

I recently downloaded this app I have to say, it has completely awesome! with this app, I can easily add items to my list as I think of them and even categorize them by aisle for a more efficient shopping trip.make my store look more beautiful and smoother.

and When you have questions to consult them, they will also be very friendly and actively respond to and solve your problems,i really love this app.

Simidola Hair
Hong Kong SAR
August 13, 2023

Top quality page builder on shopify with top quality support service, shout out jennie for being very helpful

SleepMajesty
August 13, 2023

Jennie, assisted me greatly, in installing an upgrade for E-composer. Really great app, and Top assistance. Thanks again

Resin Farm
Italy
6 months using the app
August 13, 2023

I am building my website from scratch on Shopify and I am still learning how to use the app, but the UI and the possibilities are just fantastic! Also, my onboarding experience was super smooth thanks to Andy, who helped me activate the free trial and the beta analytics. He was of great help for my first steps!

DARTI
France
About 16 hours using the app
August 13, 2023

This is a great landing page builder, the support team is great too they are very quick to help with any quires. Special mention to the fantastic individual, "Andy," who helped me achieve my goals.

Dimos Furniture
Saudi Arabia
About 1 month using the app
August 13, 2023

Great app and great customer support, always available in live-chat if you ever need help they are there to help you. Thank you Andy, the best

RhythmGlow
Sweden
August 13, 2023

I'm happy to give Andy a great 5-star review! I was genuinely impressed by how fast and efficient his service was. His assistance really helped me get a quick and positive start. I appreciate his support a lot, and I highly recommend his help. Thank you, Andy, for your dedication and guidance!

Roaya Diamond
10 months using the app
August 12, 2023

Just installed and my first impression is wow! Needed assistance with install and got a response very quick support team is amazing

Blue Attic Gallery