Reviews (3,701)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy-to-use landing page creation and customization features, including a drag-and-drop editor and live preview. Many praise its performance, stability, and speed, as well as the prompt and knowledgeable 24/7 customer support. Additional features like page analytics and AI content generator are appreciated. Merchants report improved website aesthetics and efficiency, reducing the need for expensive custom themes or designers. The developers' commitment to continuous improvement and updates is also noted.

August 22, 2022

So far seems to be one of the best page builders there is. The only one I can find that offers a blog design builder too. Lots of great features and support who actually are there and supportive too. Highly recommend.

Forever Chic Jewellery
20 days using the app
August 22, 2022

the app is very good, convenient and ease of mind for me to build my dream page otherwise it is to difficult for me to design with code and the support team is good anna from supports team helps me during process

Qaleen The Rugs
About 1 hour using the app
August 21, 2022

I really like this app. I don't really leave reviews unless it is an awesome product. Great help and support. This app is easy to build custom pages for my store, a very useful app. Very useful and a must-have app for the Shopify store.

My Samoa
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
August 21, 2022

Have not experimented with the App yet but had very quick support from Jennie with my initial request. Very happy with service so far

Sew Royal US
43 minutes using the app
Edited August 21, 2022

Amazing, very user friendly. I installed it 1 hour ago and I already love it! Customer support is also stellar, I had a question and Andy replied me in less than 1 minute! Incredible app!

BellaShaper Shapewear Premium
Brazil
6 months using the app
August 21, 2022

The costumer service is incredible , Susan helps me to have free page template , I'm happy now thanks alot.

Depyro
France
About 2 months using the app
August 21, 2022

Susan help me to have 10 free page template. Thanks a lot. I'am happy .
thank you, thank you, thank you.
Susan help me to have 10 free page template. Thanks a lot. I'am happy .
thank you, thank you, thank you.

NutritionAdvice
24 minutes using the app
August 20, 2022

Quick and efficient, thanks! I've had great support from the team, and the response time was short, I had my plan within 20 minutes.

Plumes Naturelles
France
29 minutes using the app
Edited August 27, 2022

good app for build a landing pageErik has been amazing,fast in the answer and very professional,good job

EkoPietra Rivestimenti
Italy
8 days using the app
August 19, 2022

Excelente aplicación para las personas que quieren crear de manera fácil páginas con buen desempeño en tiempos de carga y usabilidad, fácil de usar, buenas conexiones con otras aplicaciones. Lo recomiendo!

DMC Vacations