Rezensionen (176)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
21. Juni 2024

I recently had the pleasure of using this app, and I must say it has exceeded my expectations in every way. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making my experience smooth and enjoyable. The app offers a variety of features that are both useful and innovative, catering to all my needs efficiently.

What truly sets this app apart, though, is the outstanding customer support. I had a query regarding one of the features, and I reached out for assistance. I was fortunate to be assisted by Susan, who is an absolute gem. Susan was incredibly patient, knowledgeable, and friendly. She addressed my concerns promptly and provided clear and detailed guidance, ensuring that my issue was resolved swiftly.

Susan's professionalism and dedication to helping customers are truly commendable. She went above and beyond to make sure I had a positive experience, and for that, I am incredibly grateful.

In summary, this app is fantastic, and the customer support, especially Susan, is top-notch. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a reliable and user-friendly solution. Five stars all the way!

COOL LIFESTYLE
Vereinigte Staaten
23. Juni 2024

extensions come with nice features and Jennie was super helpful in letting me activate the extensions.

egoraa
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
16. Juli 2024

So far it has been great. Good features, easy to use and great support with fast answer and agents always ready to help.

owngrids
Portugal
6 monate mit der App
8. Juli 2024

Great app, wish we knew about it earlier! We now use the bundle extensions but will be looking to make use of some of the other functionalities it offers. A point to highlight is their friendly and responsive support. A special thanks to Jade, who addressed our request promptly and sorted it within minutes. Would definitely recommend!

CookieBeastCut
Türkei
5 monate mit der App
11. Juli 2024

Great addition to Kalles theme. Easy to use, it adds some nice perks and support is also very fast and helpful.

Tesla
Tschechien
4 monate mit der App
21. Juni 2024

Annie give me the best support that i never had before. What an excellence in the quality of the answer, the reactivity. She is absolutely the best and EcomRise is just amazing.

BoMo
Estland
4 monate mit der App
3. Juni 2024

Its a Wonderful app making everything easy to manage my online store. Everything work good and integrated together. I Highly recommend this app.
Special thanks to SUSAN from the support team for her support, everything done in seconds. Thanks again.

BAHDA Store
Vereinigte Staaten
5 monate mit der App
7. Juli 2024

Very helpful customer service! Quick and easy to get my questions answered.

The app works great and is easy to set up!

EkoBasics

goodsforhouse
Indien
3 monate mit der App
15. Juli 2024

I loved Jade customer service, she helped me very quickly and kindly, thank you very much.

Often