Avaliações (181)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 100% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
8 de julho de 2024

Great app, wish we knew about it earlier! We now use the bundle extensions but will be looking to make use of some of the other functionalities it offers. A point to highlight is their friendly and responsive support. A special thanks to Jade, who addressed our request promptly and sorted it within minutes. Would definitely recommend!

CookieBeastCut
Turquia
5 meses usando o app
3 de junho de 2024

Its a Wonderful app making everything easy to manage my online store. Everything work good and integrated together. I Highly recommend this app.
Special thanks to SUSAN from the support team for her support, everything done in seconds. Thanks again.

BAHDA Store
5 meses usando o app
16 de julho de 2024

So far it has been great. Good features, easy to use and great support with fast answer and agents always ready to help.

owngrids
Portugal
6 meses usando o app
18 de junho de 2024

Great app, wish we knew about it earlier! We now use the bundle extensions but will be looking to make use of some of the other functionalities it offers. A point to highlight is their friendly and responsive support. A special thanks to Susan, who addressed our request promptly and sorted it within minutes. Would definitely recommend!

The Baby Den
Reino Unido
28 dias usando o app
2 de junho de 2024

A very powerful free plugin. Not only does it offer a wide array of powerful features, but the customer service is also top-notch. I must commend Andy and Anna from the customer support team, they always deal with my inquiries in a timely manner. Kudos to them for going above and beyond to meet my needs.

Company U
Hong Kong, RAE da China
3 meses usando o app
30 de maio de 2024

I recently started using the Ecomrise Shopify app, and I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. From the outset, the app has proven to be a fantastic addition to my store, offering a range of features that have significantly enhanced my sales notifications and overall store functionality.

One of the standout aspects of my experience has been the exceptional customer support. I had some difficulties configuring the sales notifications initially, but Anna from the support team was an absolute lifesaver. She was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and dedicated to ensuring that all my issues were resolved promptly.

Anna took the time to walk me through the setup process step-by-step, answering all my questions thoroughly and providing invaluable tips to optimize the app's performance. Her friendly demeanor and willingness to go above and beyond made a world of difference. Thanks to her help, my sales notifications are now running perfectly, and I feel much more confident in managing my store.

Overall, the Ecomrise app is a must-have for any Shopify store owner looking to boost their sales and streamline their store operations. And if you ever need assistance, you can rest assured that the support team, especially Anna, will be there to help you every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Purse Planet
Paquistão
22 dias usando o app
11 de junho de 2024

The EcomRise: Boost Sales Pro is a great app and very easy to use and well documented. The The4 support Team is very good especially “Alfred is the best”. If I need any type of help and they jumped in and fix for me with screen shorts and code. I love this theme and app and I will definitely recommend to my friends and coworkers, and I will buy again for my new client and store.

OverstockMedicalSupply.com
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

So happy to have this app! We use it for various features, such as inactive tab message and to create volume discount offers, which is not common in many themes. Anna helped me within a minute to set it up. Thanks for the great support!

Bamboo Elements
Países Baixos
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
21 de junho de 2024

Annie give me the best support that i never had before. What an excellence in the quality of the answer, the reactivity. She is absolutely the best and EcomRise is just amazing.

BoMo
Estônia
4 meses usando o app
Data de edição: 10 de junho de 2024

Being an e-commerce store owner on Shopify for close to 3 years has been overwhelming, at times, by all the different Apps available, and their promises to deliver. That is until I came across EcomRise, I installed it about an hour ago and chose the website image and content protection extension to start with. It not only implemented its extension, but any other applicable one as well. Talk about selflessness and sharing. I'm excited to see some positive changes in store performance. Everyone here has been so kind and helpful. Thank you :)

Althena Fitness