Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
15. Januar 2024

I have changed several app several times and ultimately this app proves to be the best. I also had to reach out to customer service and Leslie assisted me in a short period of time and was patient and friendly. Greatly for the team's service!

6Isaiah8
4 monate mit der App
31. Januar 2024

The technical support is just great! Give me all the instruction clearly and even a techno dummy like me can understand.

Its a pleasant experience!

HARPAZO
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
10 monate mit der App
15. Januar 2024

Simple to use and set-up. When we requested for help to change the fonts, the team was incredible and responsive.

Floratique Florals
Australien
9 monate mit der App
13. Januar 2024

The app works smoothly, and it is easy to set up. We had to add discount codes from Shopify. The support team is always there to help. They sorted out an issue that we had with setting up custom automation for welcome emails in a short time.

ALLUNIX
Bulgarien
14 tage mit der App
12. Januar 2024

Has all the features needed. Have been liking this app so far.

BULLBAR
12 monate mit der App
8. Dezember 2023

Wow Amazing Customer Service they always responds fast and always me out. I Needed some codes to make the size of the Image bigger And They helped Me. One of my favorite apps. Love Them So Far.

Purify Skin
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
29. November 2023

Love the design of the pop up and when I needed assistance with setting up an automation email, support was quick to help and so friendly.

Imbustalo
7 monate mit der App
4. Januar 2024

Great app! Everything works smoothly, and there are enough customization. Even translating it was piece of cake. Thank you!

WOW DOGS
Kroatien
2 monate mit der App
22. November 2023

SERIOUSLY LOVELY CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHO ACTUALLY HELP WHEN YOU NEED THEM (ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT SUPER TECH SAVVY LIKE ME)
110% RECOMMEND!

Skylos Collective
Vereinigtes Königreich
8 monate mit der App
12. Dezember 2023

I like this app; it's very easy to install and use. You can configure different types of discounts (fixed amount, percentage off, or free shipping). Additionally, you have the flexibility to customize your popup and choose the timer for when the popup appears on the page. However, what I appreciate most is the support team. They provide the best support in the world!
Thank you so much!