eComShipper

eComShipper

by SegMate LLC

Take Full Control Of Your Shipping

Transilluminators.com

I added this app to use as a more advanced solution for my shipping needs. I needed something that could calculate flat shipping rates as my suppliers were drop shipping products. It took me a while to figure out how it worked, but IT DOES work. And it works quite well! It has one of the best and easiest interfaces I've seen when it comes to adding shipping rates. My only concern is that I reached out to support with some technical questions, but did not receive a response. It may be that either my message or their response was never received. That being said, I really like this application and I recommend it. I just hope it will continue to be supported.

Mind Body Store

Great app for controlling shipping costs and in my opinion, better than 'Better Shipping' which doesn't provide any per variant shipping options.

I did run into a problem when downgrading my shopify account, as this removes Real Time Carrier Shipping automatically, so the app stopped working until I got this added on again by shopify support. eComShipper Support helped to identify this problem, although it took a little while. Support could be quicker / more responsive.

Being a new app, there is still some room for improvement, such as Shipping Zones - currently each country needs to be entered individually, instead of being able to enter, say "Europe" and then select which countries within Europe should be included. It would be great to see more user, time-saving friendly features.

All in all, well worth getting.