eComShipper

eComShipper

by RippleApps

Take Full Control Of Your Shipping

Arden Claires

eComShipper has literally solved all my shipping problems. I tried a few others but this is the only one that comes through time after time!

September 5, 2019

Thanks so much, we believe we are the best shipping app in the market place.

Supercool Doodads

I LOVE eComShipper App! I have had this app since it became available & it is so much better than Better Shipping App. I am able to set up individual shipping rates, Free+Shipping rates, tiered shipping rates & express shipping rates. It is great for offering Free Shipping over a certain $ amount & still not have my Free+Shipping products slip through without having customer pay shipping. It is very easy to use & set up shipping rates when adding new products to store. I have not had any problems with support when I've needed help. I highly recommend this app to anyone that wants better control over their shipping rates!

Mymaxgoods

Have used the app since it first became available--overwhelming 5 thumbs up. Very easy to configure, handles all my variations without exception. Not a week goes by that some hack tries to outwit my shopping rules and get some product for free via loophole. Never happens, they've thought of everything!