EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder | Reviews

by EcomSolid

The all-in-one visual editor for product, landing pages & more

itsmamoosa

THE BEST customer service, Such a easy a good theme to build on. seriously the best customer service!!

Newbeys.com

Great app, easy to use and great support. integrated header and footer which gives a lot more design freedom.

CELDEEZ

very efficient and responsive team, they are very professional and i like that spirit. Thank you Ecomsolid

Key Element Skincare

I've been using EcomSolid for a couple of years now, before it was even available on Shopify App Store. I also use EcomSolid for my two other companies. Before that I tried Shogun and Page Fly. They may be right for some, but in my opinion, EcomSolid is way better in terms of ease of use, features, and functionality. Also, and crucially, their customer service is AMAZING! They will not only assist with using the app, but also customize features for you. I love working with Anna, she's super professional and nice. All of my requests were handled promptly and with outmost care. I don't write reviews lightly, just to be nice to a developer. But I would give this app 10 stars, if I could. Highly recommend it!

AlchePharma

I have been working with the EcomSolid teams now for quite some time. They have been the ultimate workforce for addressing and resolving any issues, even if created by another app I have ever seen. The App is incredible and highly effective for a large store like ours, but we all know even the best App is only one-half of the solution without the people behind it. The people behind EcomSolid are the best, so of course, their incredible platform reflects that as well. Thanks, Ralph Turchiano, CEO AlchePharma

Alchemist of Eden

This app is amazing! It's made my life so much easier... I am sooooo happy! I just wanted to create landing pages and the functionality is excellent and it's easy to use! Thank you!

November 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future

Loved Mother

Amazing app and amazing support. They will do code editing for you which support from other themes usually doesn't do.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team

TheBleuHaven

This pagebuilder is good. I mean really good. My site looks neat and classy. And the best part is support. They really stay with you until you get what you are hoping for. Even if it requires continuous support over hours, making personalised coding and modifications. Thanks Nina and team.

November 28, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using EcomSolid!

Ardent Market

OMG I love this app. I feel like I've tried every page builder in shopify app store. It's intuitive, very easy to use, it doesn't lag, and the free version is generous which only makes me like the company more. We really do need a chance to check things out to know if it's right. I wish there was a little more customization between some blocks, and maybe one more font, but as a whole I just cannot get over this app. It blends so nicely with my theme, I finally have interesting pages, and I'm so proud of my site. This app was actually made for shop owners and not web developers. The customer service has different time zones, but so far I've been able to fix everything on my own! When they do reach out, they are so nice and offer additional suggestions.

November 28, 2021

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find EcomSolid helpful to your projects. They're amazing!

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

Morfone

1. Functionality: There are too few customizable options. Always need technical support to change some simple options. Hope it can be improved later. 2. Service: Very considerate and prompt reply.

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you got great support service from our support agents. Also really appreciate your mention about customizable options and we're on it already.

Our team is so excited to ship more amazing features in next releases of EcomSolid.

Best wishes!