Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. 20-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Folk Republic

Location United Arab Emirates

Clearly the best app on Shopify for theme building. Also shout out to Phoebe from the support team, keep up the great work. Thank you.

Penny Black Organic

Location Australia

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. Great product and an even greater team to support it. They have gone above and beyond to help me get the result I needed. Mia is an absolute champion! Thanks a million you guys are great!

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that EcomSolid was helpful to create your pages. Also, we are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers.

Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist! Best wishes!

Anna | Customer Success Team

tummyx

The app works great, I've used it on multiple ecom stores. Customer Support is amazing and always helpful. I will continue using them in the future.

June 23, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Anna | Customer Success Team

patriotapparelus-7c04

does not work, very buggy and the developer doesnt speak good english. the add to cart button on the landing page adds zero products to cart. i emailed them numerous times all i get is an auto-response referring to their video which is useless as i followed the steps in the video when setting it up. dont waste your time

June 22, 2022

Hi Anastasiya & "patriotapparelus-7c04" Team!

This is Chris, CEO of EcomSolid. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback! We're so sorry to hear about your initial experience with the app.

Your satisfaction is invaluable to us and we set a high standard for ourselves. In this instance, we clearly dropped the ball and we are certainly disappointed to hear that we did not meet the mark, but going forward will ensure this does not repeat itself.

We have reached out to you personally to touch bases via your latest opening ticket/ email with us. We want to learn more about what happened and how we can make things right. Can't wait to see you over there!

Gratefully yours,
Chris | CEO of EcomSolid

Decomline Store

Location Netherlands

I just love this theme. It has many configuration options, and even better, a very user-friendly way of navigating to the elements and add-ons. Their customer support is just amazing, which makes it a perfect choice for your store. Using this theme is a no-brainer to me:)

IMPERIO OFFICIAL SHOP

Location Netherlands

Great theme. Ran into some config issues, but those were resolved just fine. Love the looks and speed of this compared to my old theme. Thanks, Tate and others for your relentless support. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ well deserved. Olaf

TI·KA

Location France

Super application! Le support technique est hyper réactif et super efficace! Merci à eux Je recommande

healthblazers

I have tried so different Apps and Themes until I discover this one. Very good job to the tech team for developping such a great solution for E-com merchants. Not only that, EcomSolid is coupled with an exceptional customer service, very supportive, friendly and professional.

trypowerboard

Ecomsolid works very well for its price point. It can be a little bit confusing to figure out how to use it in the beginning, but once you get the hangout of it it works great. Some of the best customer support I have ever had, they are very understanding and give very detailed responses.

smileytoys.be

Location Belgium

EcomSolid is the best theme ever! I did pick them over Debutify! Amazing customer service! They are always ready to help you! I've had no single regrets! So 100% worth it and I'll recommend them to everyone! Keep up the good work!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12