Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

peuso

Location Austria

I've been building a complete e-commerce store with this app. There are barely any other apps you need for the store functionalities, because a lot of features are already included in EcomSolid. I've had a few requests to the support team already and it's been great. They either show you right away how to make your desired changes or they implement something new if it's not already there and everyone using this app can profit from new features. Also, it's way more customizable than Shopify 2.0 themes if you don't want to change the whole theme code. And you can easily add custom code to your site and it's no problem finding it later if you want to change it :) Overall, it's the value you get for your money is insane compared to the other apps on Shopify.

JUMAN

This is a awesome app, it's flexible and easy to use, The customer service team always gets back to me in the shortest time, I recommend it!

July 10, 2022

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

BABYEMA

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

The application is excellent, it has all possible elements for a professional appearance of the store, also the support of Ecomsolid, I would rate it with 10 stars if it could, I recommend this application to everyone.

July 10, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find EcomSolid helpful to your projects. They're amazing!
If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

Anna | Customer Success EcomSolid Team

Folk Republic

Location United Arab Emirates

Clearly the best app on Shopify for theme building. Also shout out to Phoebe from the support team, keep up the great work. Thank you.

July 3, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Phoebe was awesome! I'll surely let her know you left us this review!

Thank you so much!

Penny Black Organic

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. Great product and an even greater team to support it. They have gone above and beyond to help me get the result I needed. Mia is an absolute champion! Thanks a million you guys are great!

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that EcomSolid was helpful to create your pages. Also, we are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers.

Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist! Best wishes!

Anna | Customer Success Team

tummyx

The app works great, I've used it on multiple ecom stores. Customer Support is amazing and always helpful. I will continue using them in the future.

June 23, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Anna | Customer Success Team

patriotapparelus-7c04

does not work, very buggy and the developer doesnt speak good english. the add to cart button on the landing page adds zero products to cart. i emailed them numerous times all i get is an auto-response referring to their video which is useless as i followed the steps in the video when setting it up. dont waste your time

June 22, 2022

Hi Anastasiya & "patriotapparelus-7c04" Team!

This is Chris, CEO of EcomSolid. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback! We're so sorry to hear about your initial experience with the app.

Your satisfaction is invaluable to us and we set a high standard for ourselves. In this instance, we clearly dropped the ball and we are certainly disappointed to hear that we did not meet the mark, but going forward will ensure this does not repeat itself.

We have reached out to you personally to touch bases via your latest opening ticket/ email with us. We want to learn more about what happened and how we can make things right. Can't wait to see you over there!

Gratefully yours,
Chris | CEO of EcomSolid

Decomline Store

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just love this theme. It has many configuration options, and even better, a very user-friendly way of navigating to the elements and add-ons. Their customer support is just amazing, which makes it a perfect choice for your store. Using this theme is a no-brainer to me:)

IMPERIO OFFICIAL SHOP

Location Netherlands

Great theme. Ran into some config issues, but those were resolved just fine. Love the looks and speed of this compared to my old theme. Thanks, Tate and others for your relentless support. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ well deserved. Olaf

TI·KA

Location France

Super application! Le support technique est hyper réactif et super efficace! Merci à eux Je recommande