EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

The all-in-one visual editor for product, landing pages & more

Free plan available. 20-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

EDC Gears

Really easy to use to build online store, support with quick reply. Recommend ..................................

November 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying the app and that you found it easy to use!

Feel free to let us know whenever you need assistance!

Kitchen Satisfy

I have to say positive and only positive words to very kind and helpful customer support. They will help you with any issues that you have and resolve them in a short time.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Our Support team was awesome.

Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

Best wishes!

mygardenlobby

Great theme, the friendly user. If you have some issue, just contact the support. They are amazing, quick, and high professional. They will solve your issue for sure.

November 9, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using EcomSolid!

Fox and Snow

This app is the most modular page-builder out there. One thing makes it stand head and shoulders above other apps - their customer service. There was no request they could not accommodate or find a workaround for. If the problem was inside Shopify, I would give the eComsolid team access to my Shopify account and they would fix the problem. If the problem was integration with another app, the Ecomsolid team would chat with the other app to solve it. The Ecomsolid team is the best SAAS team I have ever encountered in my ecom journey. Service and Solution-oriented above all else.

November 4, 2021

We're delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our support agent companies with you throughout your entire experience with EcomSolid. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via chat support.

All the best!

SeidoKnives

Really love ECOMSOLID. Great app for building a professional looking store. Their support team is absolutely phenomenal. They make customizations and always go the extra mile to troubleshoot and resolve any issues you may have. Big shoutout to Anna for always being there to help! ;)

November 4, 2021

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find EcomSolid helpful to your projects. They're amazing!

If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

Maternity Miracles

Best app you can use for building a professional looking theme for your store. the support team is the best around. I highly recommend it.

November 4, 2021

We're proud to companion with your business and thank you so much for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team

Always Bella Skin

I have been using EcomSolid for the past 8 months and it is a great, solid theme. The support is absolutely quick and fantastic. I have no hesitation to recommend them. Give it a go, they have free 20 days trial, you can always cancel it if it does not suit you.

November 4, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

TheStemKids

Ecomsolid's support is really exceptional. You can get almost anything customized through their support. The theme works well and I'm happy to have been using it for over a year now on all my stores

November 1, 2021

Your review helps us so much and we can’t thank you enough for taking the time to write it. Providing an enthusiastic service to our clients is very important to us, so to know we’re coming through is a big win!

All the best!

5to9 Wellness

EcomSolid and Gempages both have amazing customer service that far exceeds anything I've experienced from other apps. Their team is always so helpful, caring, and prompt with helping solve my issues or creating custom codes so that my website looks exactly how I want it to!

October 28, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that EcomSolid was helpful to create your pages. They're looking stunning!

Don't forget to reach us via live chat, if you need us we are there to help!

TokyoManga

i love this application. a reactive and listening support. an application in constant evolution I recommend it to you.

October 28, 2021