EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

More than themes, we're store & theme builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Banner

JUMAN

This is a awesome app, it's flexible and easy to use, The customer service team always gets back to me in the shortest time, I recommend it!

July 10, 2022

Thank you so much for this stunning review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

BABYEMA

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

The application is excellent, it has all possible elements for a professional appearance of the store, also the support of Ecomsolid, I would rate it with 10 stars if it could, I recommend this application to everyone.

July 10, 2022

We're so happy to hear that you and your team find EcomSolid helpful to your projects. They're amazing!
If there is anything more we can help, please do let us know. We're always happy to give you a hand!

Anna | Customer Success EcomSolid Team

Folk Republic

Location United Arab Emirates

Clearly the best app on Shopify for theme building. Also shout out to Phoebe from the support team, keep up the great work. Thank you.

July 3, 2022

We're happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience. Phoebe was awesome! I'll surely let her know you left us this review!

Thank you so much!

Penny Black Organic

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. Great product and an even greater team to support it. They have gone above and beyond to help me get the result I needed. Mia is an absolute champion! Thanks a million you guys are great!

June 23, 2022

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that EcomSolid was helpful to create your pages. Also, we are so delighted that you rated our service 5 star as we strive to provide the best customer service for all our customers.

Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist! Best wishes!

Anna | Customer Success Team

tummyx

The app works great, I've used it on multiple ecom stores. Customer Support is amazing and always helpful. I will continue using them in the future.

June 23, 2022

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Anna | Customer Success Team

Decomline Store

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just love this theme. It has many configuration options, and even better, a very user-friendly way of navigating to the elements and add-ons. Their customer support is just amazing, which makes it a perfect choice for your store. Using this theme is a no-brainer to me:)

IMPERIO OFFICIAL SHOP

Location Netherlands

Great theme. Ran into some config issues, but those were resolved just fine. Love the looks and speed of this compared to my old theme. Thanks, Tate and others for your relentless support. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ well deserved. Olaf

TI·KA

Location France

Super application! Le support technique est hyper réactif et super efficace! Merci à eux Je recommande

healthblazers

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have tried so different Apps and Themes until I discover this one. Very good job to the tech team for developping such a great solution for E-com merchants. Not only that, EcomSolid is coupled with an exceptional customer service, very supportive, friendly and professional.

trypowerboard

Ecomsolid works very well for its price point. It can be a little bit confusing to figure out how to use it in the beginning, but once you get the hangout of it it works great. Some of the best customer support I have ever had, they are very understanding and give very detailed responses.