EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. 20-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Healing Vibez

Great theme, fully customizable. You can do plenty of cool designs. The customer support is always on point and fast.

Cosypillows

Une super application qui vous permet de créer un site presque sur-mesure. Le vrai point fort du site est la disponibilité de l'équipe. Vous avez la possibilité de discuter en instantané avec eux. Ils sont vraiment à l'écoute et font tout pour que vos idées puissent se réaliser en ajoutant du code personnalisé au thème juste pour vous. Mais vous aurez déjà la possibilité de faire beaucoup de choses avec tous les thèmes de base. Des mises à jour sont souvent faîtes et des nouvelles fonctionnalités et nouvelles sections sont disponibles régulièrement. Je l'ai utilisé pour une boutique monoproduit et donc pas testé le potentiel sur une boutique plus large. En somme une très belle application.

QueenMillion

Update : The customer service did help me to fix things. The app is good and I will continue to use it. Thank you!

January 23, 2022

Hi Queen Million Team!

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using EcomSolid!

Chris | CEO of EcomSolid

Jewelries love store

Let's be honest, this is the best app you can find on Shopify. Even if you buy a theme from someone at 500$ it wouldn't be that good as EcomSolid. If you are not using it already, what are you waiting for ?

Phylistix

I am giving a big shout-out to Nina, she has been such a gem, I have been getting so much assistance, I am so green when it comes to learning my new website, but Nina has been so patient with me and directing me in the right direction. Thank you so much Nina for being so kind and patient. May

Pinzol

I have tried so different Apps and Themes until I discover this one. Very good job to the tech team for developping such a great solution for E-com merchants. Not only that, EcomSolid is coupled with an exceptional customer service, very supportive, friendly and professional.

Lippy Lemon

Greatest customer support I've ever seen! Helps me every time in a matter of minutes. They even took the time to modify some code in my store. 10/10!

ADVENTURE CAKE

Great page builder. Really makes every product looks branded! Support is great also! Quick and they resolve everything on time! My honest recommendation!

Assaty

Great theme! Very simple and with many options... Great customer service! Totally recommend this app!!!

Buddyclips

Best customer support, best app i ever used in page customization!!! Thanks guys! Should be top in the apps for customization and theme building