EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. 20-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

MeowEdge

Great theme! It's easy to use and the customer service is excellent - kind, friendly аnd always willing to assist. Recommended!

backuptissue

I highly recommend it! A theme with full options for customization, and more than that customer service is simply unbelievable nowhere in my life I have never seen a customer service that cares fully and clearly!

Stupid Car Tray

EcomSolid is an amazing theme & page builder. It has tons of great features, but primarily I stay because of the support. They are so responsive and there to help with anything, even customizations. I highly recommend giving it a try. You probably won't regret it.

Seyna Hair

I have always had a great experience with the team. Every time I ask them a question, they solve my problem

Cute N' Cuddles

The team at EcomSolid is what makes this theme and page builder experience the best! You can find themes and page builders but you cannot find Customer Service and a team of dedicated professional who are so enthusiastic about your success. I have been with them over a year and they constantly are coming out with improvements and add-ons to their already fantastic theme. Very happy with them and I highly recommend to give their theme!

Aznera

Excellent customer service and support from the team. Very easy to understand and build multiple pages. Straightforward and simple!

Haryzon

I don't usually leave reviews but EcomSolid is one of the best apps I have been working with, they have an excellent theme and a excellent customer service, they helped me to solve all my problem and very quick. All that was for free. I recommend this app

Clicxco

EcomSolid is an upcoming platform and sister company of GemPages. I've been using it for 6 months and what makes this company great is its top-notch service and its highly responsive to users' needs. Frankly, like any newly established app, there are some issues that need to be addressed and they are constantly listening to feedback to improvise so don't expect they are right up there with those seasoned boys in the game. The platform is not free from some minor glitches though. But their super-responsive and swift customer experience team attending to you, pretty much compensate for that. Especially Tate who has been attending to my needs all along - sort of like my own personal account manager. Their Tech Team stayed back after work hours and some problems I've encountered with my website just before launching my campaign. That's really impressive. You have to try the platform out and see it for yourself. This platform works great if you need to assemble landing pages on the fly. But if you need more control in every aspect of customization without the need to get assistance from their tech team every now and then, GemPages will be better. There's a slight learning curve with Ecomsolid but all in all, it's very beginner-friendly. The free account is a huge plus that you shouldn't miss out on

Peaceful Rings

Not one to usually leave reviews but their customer service is excellent, they treat you very well and actually help solve your problems :)

Ecohouse planet

Love the ecomsolid theme. I first started using them for another website and they were so accommodating and things have not changed. They are more than happy to make custom updates to the theme to support our wireframe and nothing is ever an issue. This is exactly the kind of customer service that keeps us around, the themes themselves are already very customisable and I am sure most people would be able to build a decent website without needing any custom changes but it is good to know what they are willing and able to do. I am very happy with ecomsolid and would recommend them to anybody.