EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

More than themes, we're store & theme builder

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Banner

Kindest Gifts

By far the easiest and best page builder app I've ever used. Big library of elements, all completely customizable. The ability to set your brand colors and fonts as defaults is huge! Support is very helpful, especially Nina. Support hours aren't ideal for my timezone, but they always follow up with detailed instructions to resolve any issues I have.

Herbeauty Hemp Skincare NZ Best Beauty Products

Location New Zealand

Legendary website builder for shopify that's easy to use and build, has many integrations, and the support is 5-stars with them helping us with many customizations and integrating apps.

March 6, 2022

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Happy to hear that EcomSolid provided you the customization options that you were looking for!

Everything is looking excellent!

Let us know via live chat if there is anything else that we can help you with!

KoKo Shiseido Beauté

Time spent using app About 1 year

I did many hours research before deciding on EcomSolid(about a year? ago). There are certain features that I think could be improved, but, overall, I am satisfied. If get stuck in the limitation of the app, Nina and her tech team will, at least, make best efforts, to make it workable to the possible extent ...fast!

March 6, 2022

We're delighted to get your review! It really put a big smile on our faces. Happy to hear that our support agent - Nina companies with you throughout your entire experience with EcomSolid.

If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat

NapBand

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I've been using EcomSolid for about a year now and I can't believe I'm just now leaving a review. EcomSolid has is the best page builder out there by far because of how simple it is to use and the add ons that come with EcomSolid make using the Vitals app worthless.

Rippl Impact Gear

Ecom Solid is a great platform! Easy to build insane looking shopify stores and the website speed is so much quicker than a competitor I have used. And the customer support is amazing! Despite the different timezone, meaning they are unable to respond as quick as they would like, they are really transparent and just fix issues. I'm so impressed with them.

Just Geek

The most flexible theme I ever used! Fantastic 5* Customer service and support! They solve everything that you may come against very fast and even more! I recommend this theme to everyone! The possibilities together with the fantastic support is win combination!!

ManjonEye

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support. I loved it. Talking about the app - it is great to use, because you don't attach to one theme with strict template, that can be changed only by programmers. With this app you can create your theme how you want it. Moreover, as I said, the support is good, fast, and helpful. I recommend to try it to all Shopify Store owners.

ARES

Location Germany

Eine sehr gute App um eine schöne Website leicht zu bauen und der beste Kunden Support den ich kenne

bysalla

Time spent using app About 2 months

Usually I pay more attention to the help team than the features themselves, because the features can be improved through programming
As for customer service, it is difficult to improve for some companies Thank you ecom Solid for the good and continuous customer service

Shop Chamorro Village

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

It's a very important app for our store and what makes it even better is the support that comes with it when you have questions. Thanks again for EcomSolid