EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Aznera

Excellent customer service and support from the team. Very easy to understand and build multiple pages. Straightforward and simple!

Haryzon

I don't usually leave reviews but EcomSolid is one of the best apps I have been working with, they have an excellent theme and a excellent customer service, they helped me to solve all my problem and very quick. All that was for free. I recommend this app

Clicxco

EcomSolid is an upcoming platform and sister company of GemPages. I've been using it for 6 months and what makes this company great is its top-notch service and its highly responsive to users' needs. Frankly, like any newly established app, there are some issues that need to be addressed and they are constantly listening to feedback to improvise so don't expect they are right up there with those seasoned boys in the game. The platform is not free from some minor glitches though. But their super-responsive and swift customer experience team attending to you, pretty much compensate for that. Especially Tate who has been attending to my needs all along - sort of like my own personal account manager. Their Tech Team stayed back after work hours and some problems I've encountered with my website just before launching my campaign. That's really impressive. You have to try the platform out and see it for yourself. This platform works great if you need to assemble landing pages on the fly. But if you need more control in every aspect of customization without the need to get assistance from their tech team every now and then, GemPages will be better. There's a slight learning curve with Ecomsolid but all in all, it's very beginner-friendly. The free account is a huge plus that you shouldn't miss out on

Peaceful Rings

Not one to usually leave reviews but their customer service is excellent, they treat you very well and actually help solve your problems :)

Ecohouse planet

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love the ecomsolid theme. I first started using them for another website and they were so accommodating and things have not changed. They are more than happy to make custom updates to the theme to support our wireframe and nothing is ever an issue. This is exactly the kind of customer service that keeps us around, the themes themselves are already very customisable and I am sure most people would be able to build a decent website without needing any custom changes but it is good to know what they are willing and able to do. I am very happy with ecomsolid and would recommend them to anybody.

Santoku Messer Shop

Location Germany

This app is super helpful and easy to manage, but the most impressiv thing is the community and the help you receive. With any problem there will be a solution in less than 24 hours.

itsmamoosa

THE BEST customer service, Such a easy a good theme to build on. seriously the best customer service!!

December 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using EcomSolid!

Newbeys.com

Great app, easy to use and great support. integrated header and footer which gives a lot more design freedom.

December 7, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! Happy to hear that you got 5-star experience from our services

CELDEEZ

very efficient and responsive team, they are very professional and i like that spirit. Thank you Ecomsolid

December 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team

Key Element Skincare

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've been using EcomSolid for a couple of years now, before it was even available on Shopify App Store. I also use EcomSolid for my two other companies. Before that I tried Shogun and Page Fly. They may be right for some, but in my opinion, EcomSolid is way better in terms of ease of use, features, and functionality. Also, and crucially, their customer service is AMAZING! They will not only assist with using the app, but also customize features for you. I love working with Anna, she's super professional and nice. All of my requests were handled promptly and with outmost care. I don't write reviews lightly, just to be nice to a developer. But I would give this app 10 stars, if I could. Highly recommend it!

December 7, 2021

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.