EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

newfitnessvision

Location Italy

My wish was to put five stars but to insert this judgment which means the maximum, in my opinion you should have given free guide video courses obviously with the paid purchase of your app as I did myself. I guess that for a new and very useful app like yours, creating the video courses right away with the release of Ecomsolid Theme was not obvious, even if I didn't put my best in, I can only say that an excellent job has been done. of your developers.

Clicxco

EcomSolid is an upcoming platform and sister company of GemPages. I've been using it for 6 months and what makes this company great is its top-notch service and its highly responsive to users' needs. Frankly, like any newly established app, there are some issues that need to be addressed and they are constantly listening to feedback to improvise so don't expect they are right up there with those seasoned boys in the game. The platform is not free from some minor glitches though. But their super-responsive and swift customer experience team attending to you, pretty much compensate for that. Especially Tate who has been attending to my needs all along - sort of like my own personal account manager. Their Tech Team stayed back after work hours and some problems I've encountered with my website just before launching my campaign. That's really impressive. You have to try the platform out and see it for yourself. This platform works great if you need to assemble landing pages on the fly. But if you need more control in every aspect of customization without the need to get assistance from their tech team every now and then, GemPages will be better. There's a slight learning curve with Ecomsolid but all in all, it's very beginner-friendly. The free account is a huge plus that you shouldn't miss out on

Morfone

Location China

1. Functionality: There are too few customizable options. Always need technical support to change some simple options. Hope it can be improved later. 2. Service: Very considerate and prompt reply.

November 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're happy to hear that you got great support service from our support agents. Also really appreciate your mention about customizable options and we're on it already.

Our team is so excited to ship more amazing features in next releases of EcomSolid.

Best wishes!