EcomSolid Theme & Page Builder

Build themes & pages for more sales. No Coding Skills needed

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PawfectTail88

Location Philippines

The app is very easy to use, and the customer service is also helpful I encountered a lot of struggles and they solved it easily provides screenshots for better understanding.

Uqions

I think this is the best theme. Because it's very easy to customize all the elements I want for my theme. What's even better is the EcomSolid team, when I need help or want to add a new element to my theme, they help me build it quickly and very accurately. I highly recommend EcomSolid.

Lavish

I'm using this app since 1 month, I like it its easy to deal with and they have amazing customer service, and that is what we need

Cheltenham International Film Festival

Our “Shop” is quite different from most on Shopify. We are a hybrid film festival, running events in venues and on an online streaming platform. We were looking for a ticketing solution that would allow us to sell tickets for both at the same time, include offers such as festival passes and multi-buy deals, and the ability to run a loyalty scheme and affiliate programme. The app integration on Shopify meant that most of this could be achieved without a custom site, but the problem for us was that being designed to sell products, Shopify just doesn’t lend itself to presenting films in an appealing way. We tried several of the Shopify themes, but none really gave us the level of presentation and automation we were looking for. Then we came across Ecomsolid. Using their pre-made Sections, we were able to set up a landing page for the festival where films could be browsed, automatically generate info pages for each film with unique trailers and images and create special offer and other custom pages. It was quite a steep, learning curve at times, which is to be expected from software that has so much potential and functionality (but still easier than WordPress), but their excellent customer service team was always there to help. This went far beyond simply answering questions and providing advice. Their support included custom code to give us text over film images when hovering, adding info from metafields to film listings, unique slideshows and trailer sections for each film and much much more. There was no problem that they couldn’t fix for us, usually within 24 hours. It was like having our own design team. I use support chat on many online apps and services I use, but have never experienced support like this before, truly exemplary. The Festival went really well and people were amazed to learn that we did all this on Shopify. We are now developing a separate streaming business that will also use Shopify/Ecomsolid for its front end. Who needs WordPress when you have Ecomsolid?

August 8, 2022

Hi "Cheltenham International Film Festival" Team!

We can’t say thank you enough for the kind words about EcomSolid and your compelling story about creating an appealing website for a film festival. Congratulations on the successful completion of Cheltenham International Film Festival!

We’re glad that we were able to cheer your day. Trust us, you’ve made our day immensely better by sharing your experience. Feedback like this means a lot to us. It helps us constantly improve our app and customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. We are also delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our customer service team. We completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your concern is taken care within minutes, and we are proud that our team was able to accomplish your requests.
Again, we at EcomSolid really do value your business and looking forward to working with your team in your upcoming projects. If you need anything, please feel free to give us a shout via the Chat Box and our representatives would be happy to help.

Cheers,
Chris | CEO of EcomSolid

PopularThings - New Products

Location Switzerland

EcomSolid is very simple to use + you have so much room to customize your own page. And the support is amazing! With the life chat your problem are solved very fast!

Neewer-EU

This is definitely one of the best apps I've found in the App Store so far. customer service is always prompt and helpful in developing the modules I want to customize. The price is reasonable and I highly recommend it!

Handy House Tools

Location France

Great support from Nina! It was a real pleasure to solve some problems about the theme. They even made a custom-made solution only for me. Thanks a lot!

GadgetKings™

Location South Africa

pros: - Takes like 30mins to play with it - then u understand how to use it - then building the website is actually kinda fun
- the live chat is very responsive
- the sections keep getting updated to fix bugs in them .
- U have to use a paid plan to remove the watermark on the site. This is good so that the market stays competitive cons:
- had an issue with having to 'live update' changes . i.e. the save dint seem to work well. but that was like 6 months ago . they may have fixed this now. also may be due to the fact that i use OperaGamingBrowser and not Chrome so im happy and actually impressed - so 5 stars thus far

easydiag

The best Shopify theme I have used! EcomSolid has an amazing theme editor with amazing customizability. Our loading time and Speed Scores improved a lot since we’re using EcomSolid. This is the first theme I've used that offers so much value for the price. Not to mention their awesome support team, they're quick to getting onto the problem and solving it for me. I wanted a few edits to my website that I couldn't do with the editor and they're tech team got it done in a few hours. I have worked as a product manager for many years and rarely have seen this level of care from a B2B business. Only thing that could be a hassle is the time zone difference, but it's to be expected. The support team always goes above and beyond whenever they deliver the answers/ solutions. This is the best value for money Theme/Theme editor for Shopify I have used, that's why I'm giving EcomSolid 5 stars!

幸福站

Location Hong Kong SAR

Excellent cs support! they help us integrate the third party apps and solved the problem within 48hours. especially, thank you for Nina, the cs from Ecomsoild, who help us to organise all the things and make it all in progress.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13