Ecomsolo Multi Export Reports

Data Exports, Custom Reports, Multi store Dashboards and more.

Free plan available. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

CALABROAU

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

The app is amazing. We rely on it for our daily exports in the format we need. We get the orderbook for our international stores in the same dashboard and export via a time scheduler.
It looks a lot with Shopify and has the same functionality. Highly recommended!

Jps collections

I found this app a month ago to help me generate more detailed reports about my customer's orders and my distribution centers. The reports gave me what we needed and couldn't get from Shopify, like Sales by Collection, multistore sales for the same product, etc. Nick from tech support is super helpful and helped me customize the reports I needed. Highly recommend it...

Kopleen

Best app to export pending orders details in a few clicks. Its Best feature is its multistore functionality feature where you can filter all pending orders from the different stores and send altogether to your drop-shipper or distribution center for fulfillment. Thank You Ecomsolo for such a fantastic feature. Thank you!

Exquicity

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This app was amazing and it saved a lot of time for me. Filtering features is super awesome and it's really easy to mange and use. Exporting feature and many others are amazing. Thats why i loved it. Thank you

Affordable Goodies - Your Pocket-Friendly Store

This app is really a time savior, I can manage all of my orders and customer from the signal dashboard. Advance filter is fantastic, which helped me to export my customer's data for order processing. Going to use it for my rest of store too. Thank you Ecomsolo for being a time savior. Cheers!