AI Dynamic Pricing , 23 則評價

• 4% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 9% 的評分為 1 顆星
2024年5月2日

We've only been using this app for a few days, but the results have been so impressive that we've already upgraded to the business plan—before even finishing our free trial! The app is incredibly easy to use, and it's quick and smooth to get the information we need. This will definitely save us hours of time. The Intelis team is incredibly friendly and has been quick to respond to all our questions. We're excited to see how this helps our store grow!

FreemanHardy&Willis
使用應用程式 3天
2024年5月12日

I am thoroughly impressed with the exceptional quality of the software. Its smooth operation is unmatched and seamlessly integrates with my business, making it a valuable asset to my daily operations. Its dynamic pricing feature is fantastic, setting a new standard in the field.

Qstomize.com
使用應用程式 11天
2024年2月22日

Downright incredible software, never seen anything work so smoothly and integrate so well with my business. Incredibly dynamic and accurate, there are no apps in this field that come close to this!

Deep Tone Music
澳洲
2024年4月19日

worst app to get

Vigor X
使用應用程式 大約1小時
2023年11月8日

Their AI algorithm for price optimization is superb and perfect for businesses. Your prices will be in control. Drive more traffic through this app. It can help you to stay on top of the market. Using this app is good too. The service is also nice. Highly recommended!

Simzzstore
使用應用程式 大約1個月
2023年11月9日

Excellent service. Addressed any teething issues super quickly. I 100% would recommend this app. It has saved us so much time completing pricing analysis of the marketplace!

Nene Shop
2023年10月26日

Very pleased with the app so far. The customer service has been excellent! Very responsive and quick to roll out solutions to any issues.

ColdCuts // HotWax
2023年9月19日

If you need a customizable app to set pricing strategies to stay competitive in the market, give Intelis a try. Support was speedy and very kind with answering any questions.

Takeya USA
2023年7月10日

To expensive it’s okaybut 149.00 a month ridiculous what it’s doing I don’t need to pay 149.00 1000 products or 100 products 39.00 it’s not right it’s good but to much money

CL718
使用應用程式 2天
2023年10月20日

I thaught this app is a bit expensive but I think it is value for money really amzed too see its features

Saad Emart