Intelis ‑ Pricing Optimization

Market & Competitive Insights | Dynamic Pricing Optimization

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Family Halloween Store UK

The team at Eco Price are brilliant. We currently use them for a number of our stores and the app is great. The support is excellent and any issues are rectified in a swift and professional manor.

DLO

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 month

The team behind ecoprice is very fast to respond and help with setting up and solving issues. The app has constantly been updated, good experience so far!

Family Halloween Store DE

We have had this app installed for a few weeks and the experience has been great. The support from the team is 5 star, nothing is ever too much trouble and issues are resolved very quickly.

Balardi

If I could I was giving 10 stars to this app!
The only pricing intelligence tool on Shopify that is really automated!! With no manual work.
I have been using the dynamic pricing feature for a few months now and experiencing more traffic and conversion from day one!
I recommend it for anyone who wants to nail his pricing strategy with no hassle.

her-accessory.com

Location Israel
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Super useful price insights. I recommend this app for online stores that want to track their competitors pricing

Active Pets

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, and the support is amazing - really responsive and helpful. I reached out and received an answer within minutes.