EcoReturns: AI Powered Returns

Reduce refunds, automate returns, exchanges & save on shipping

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

TRESLUSH

If you are looking for a return portal, this might be your best bet. Not only are you getting such an amazing service at a very affordable rate, but you will also get the best support you can ever think of.

MTLondon

This company has the best customer service out of any app that I have installed in the last 4 years. My contact in ECOReturns was Surav, he is an impeccable customer service agent, he trained us how to use the app effectively, he knows shopify and ECOReturns app inside and out, he answered all our questions plus more. Words cannot express the massive help he has been in using this app. The customer service has been fast effective and efficient. The app is brilliant it pretty much does everything you can possibly imagine a returns app should do, value for money for sure. Once you have the full training it is really easy to use. I highly recommend this app and a full 5stars to the customer service me and my business partner received.

snezv

Ecoreturns has been a really great help for my Shopify store. I have a clothing Shopify store and I have integrated different apps to it so as to manage the returns and exchanges but it has not been really functional and effective. Using ecoreturns has really been a great turn around for me and I recommend it to both the new and existing stores on Shopify. I really love ecoreturns.

Lumina Fit Tv

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Wow, the app really works well, I have a Shopify store where I am selling print on demand products and I have been really having problems with my returns and exchange. All thanks to EcoReturns. Highly recommended

Ringbolaget

Location Sweden

Eco returns have been a great help for my Shopify store and I would highly recommend it to anyone having issues with their returns and refunds on Shopify. They keep adding new features as per merchant requirements which is great! Also, their customer support team is very responsive.

Martrimony

Wow, I really love the app. I have been using shopify for a while, and although this is not my first shopify store, I have other stores where the returns and refunds have been a bit problematic. Despite my initial skepticism, I started using Ecoreturns and was happy with the results. Even more astonishing is that they help to reduce returns through various AI-based features. Though I had a few setup issues, there customer support was excellent, Easy to install. Appreciate Ecoreturns and it's team. Highly Recommended!!

aastey

Location India

I have been using this app for almost for a month now, it gives us many features which order apps does not,
and their support team quicky work on your issue faced and rectify that ASAP.

Scenic Bridal Things

My store allows customers to make an exchange via store credit, it also allows for cash refunds and many other options. I love that its customer user friendly. The customer service is exceptional.

Hometown Momento

This is my first time in an e-commerce business and using this app of setting up the return and refund. Their customer service is stellar - fast, thorough, and detailed service. I had a one-on-one virtual meeting with EcoReturns' rep to guide me a step-by-step how to set up the return. In addition, I did a couple test runs with them to see how it actually works with Shopify. I learn a lot within one hour and a half. Can you believe that they spent time with me to explain everything for an hour and a half. I feel grateful how they care about their potential customers. They answered me every detailed question. For someone who is really new in the e-commerce business like myself and how the logistics works, I highly recommend this app. Besides the amazing customer service, the app is user-friendly. Most importantly, they offer a free plan which is way sufficient and effective for small businesses. I am happy to found this app and incorporate it into my Shopify shop. Special thank to Saurav Pramanik from EcorReturns who patiently helped me through all the process.

Neuronlifestyle

Location India
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really appreciate the developer team. Great App. Easy to set up and smooth process of return and exchange.

Previous 1 3 4