Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

homeinnkprint.com

I found my store needs a tool to edit variants on cart page very much. Cart Pencil meets my demand perfectly. And the team help me very well, fix an issue fastly. Best wish for them.

jamsworld.com

We have a custom theme which we were worried would cause some issues installing this app. But after we reached out to their support to see if it was possible to install this app and move forward their team was great! Best customer-service and knowledgeable staff we have encountered. They worked with our team on testing app on our Dev site and once we approved they added code to our live site. Great App & The best customer-service!! Mahalo!
Lei

The Gadget Warehouse

I just installed it but so far it looks awesome! My clients want to edit their orders, so Im hopping this will help them :).

Varietyshop.online

As you know, shopify can not edit the cart when making orders, so i try to use it and see how it works. Hope it can help me.

J F M

Very nice and easy to use, I am very glad. Working for more than 1 year. Thank you very much!!!!!!! www.jewelsformen.com Also they are very helpful, thank you again

Sun's Bakes

Whilst I will have to delete this app due to it's not compatible with another app I use; Infinite Product Options (drop down options and this is a key feature of my shop), the customer service were brill. After sending a query, received a response within 24 hours as promised (including time difference) and confirmed that Infinite Production Options; drop down menu aren't compatible. Whilst I am a bit gutted as this would have been a good app/feature to use but happy to receive a very good customer service.

Trivoshop

Super cool feature, I can certainly appreciate the necessity of saving of time with this app. I look forward to the results

Kiyomi BeautyLand

I love this app so much. It is easy to install and it is free. Highly recommend to all of you. Must try

Afterglow London

This is a simple but effective app, and does what it says on the tin.
The customer support is also good from this company, who were able to tweak my site with a simple one line of code, so that the 'change' size variant feature would work across all the various different shopping cart/checkout pages of the theme I am using.
The support team, also did this minor tweak at no cost.
Good job, would recommend.

Kindred Splendor

Absolutely love this app! It is so easy to use and selling custom products that require image uploads as well as many other things, this app makes it a lot easier for customers to switch sizes, colors, etc without having to recreate their product from the cart page! The support is superb as well. Literally sent a message and had an answer within minutes! YOU GUYS ROCK!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8