Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very good app, it loads fast and it doesn’t affect the sites speed. It works with a cart drawer and integrates seamlessly, highly recommended.

Lulusleepwear

Just like what I expected. You can now change the product variants on cart page and this will reduce abandoned cart. The best part is it's free!

Freeman Vape juice

Important for your website. Make sure to check everything works, support is really nice and will help as much as they can. Thank you !

DutyGadgets

Usefull App for me and my store and awesome customer support! They helped me so fast and exactly how i wanted it. Keep up the good Work, Cheers :)

pet fetchers shop

fantastic app. easy to install and use. makes the cart more user friendly. Fast and friendly customer service. Thank you!

Your Film Poster

Brilliant app. I really missed this function in my cart and this was a great fix. The support was excellent - they made the app work exactly how I want it! Communication was great too. I would definitely recommend.

Guru Muscle

I used this app and I hope it helps the customer with changing sizes or colours at checkout. The customer service responds is so quick. I would recommend them 100%. Thanks

Wicked Rockabilly & Gifts

App is great, when working. When i reached out to support, The team responded immediately and fixed my problem very promptly. It is a very good tool that customers can change sizes or colours in their cart. Recommend this highly.

Global Pods

This app is exactly what I needed. When watching my customers interact on my store and seeing details of abandoned checkouts I realized a majority of my missed potential customers were failing to convert checking out because they didn't have the right color (variant) they thought they added to cart off my product page when they got to final payment. This app allows them to easily change the color in their cart and verify they have exactly what they need before checking out. I saw instant results literally the next day. I also had a small fix that I requested on my store from the developers and they replied promptly and had it done perfectly in a timely manner. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an app like this.

Wonderfull Milk

I love this app. I changed my theme and suddenly it wasn’t there anymore. I tried to fix it by myself but can’t and customer service took a day to fix it and get back to me. Thanks!