Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

M&D Sorority Gifts

Works great. Had an issue with the cart preview but was fixed quickly. Coordinates nicely with our existing design.

Make Memento

What a brilliant app! This is something we have needed for absolutely ages, but couldn't find any app that would solve the issue we had! We sell personalised products, and customers often need to edit their cart before checkout, especially when ordering in bulk. As customers were not able to, we were experiencing a lot of abandoned checkouts, however, Cart Pencil have solved this issue! I had a bit of difficulty installing the app, as I am not very technically minded, but Dhruvi was in contact straight away and fixed it within a matter of hours for us! We have already had a customer state that the cart is much easier to use! Thank you so much to Dhruvi and Cart Pencil, we LOVE this app!

Hesta
Make Memento
makememento.com

COUR-YAH!

Love the app. The edit option in the cart is a huge plus to our business. Great support from Dhruvi and the team as well.

February 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. Not having an edit option in cart leads to huge number of abandon carts. We are happy that you are able to solve this one of the biggest limitation of Shopify with our app. We wish you all the best with your business. Feel free to contact us anytime if you need any help with the app.

Tudo na Moda

This guys are top notch!
First: most wanted app! This is a must have.
Scond: a little issue on design in my shop and the fix in little hours!! So super app + super suport!

TheTrendStars

;werjwek;jr;jwe;k
jr
k

egpro.com

I would recommend this app to anyone who wants an upmost UX cart implemented in their e-commerce store.

Additionally, customer service is off the chart. They are determined to help and they do it fast.

Five stars well deserved Cart Pencil!

CysterWigs.com

Great, easy to use little app. The customer support is also very strong and responsive. I look forward to seeing how our customers like it.

Galápagos

Estou muito satisfeito em usar o Cart Pencil. Gostei muito do suporte prestado por Dhruvi. É uma excelente pessoa!

Finechk

Words cannot express how happy I am to get a hold of this app. I had been tweaking ways to make my site finechk.com as user-friendly as possible. I was able to make adding products to cart easy by disabling redirection; it was good but there was a problem, however, Cart Pencil has changed it all. I recommend this 100%.

FlossinBossin

Really good app, does exactly what it claims to do. Highly recommended..............................