Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

Tothestars

Great customer service and app. Very helpful for customers who accidently add the wrong size or color to their cart.

Davidissimo

This app is great! It makes it so much easier for customers to change their variants, if they, let's say, chose something else by error, so they don't have to go through all the item removal and add to cart process all over again.
I also needed a small tweak to the app on my store and they did for me in a really short time so the support is also great!
Keep up the great work!

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

The app has done what it said it will do well enough, for free. It started acting up shortly after we switched to a new theme and we contacted support and they helped out within a couple days, even though we're on the free plan. So that is nice and appreciated. Definitely recommend this as a convenience for your customers if you sell products with multiple variants as we do.

Our website is store.ihopkc.org is you would like to see it in action.

Mg Naturals

Fantastic app, great for customer experience, fantastic customer service. Wish I'd downloaded it sooner :)

Rapp Emporium

I don't understand why some people are having trouble with this app. I hit install, and instantly had the change feature on all items with variants, and even a remove button now, which I was previously missing. And it's free! I love this app. Well done guys.

Autumnhomeforever

Nice Apps, Easy my customers to edit items in cart, thanks :)

Herbal Healing Nation1

So happy to have come across this app! it's an amazing app and works smoothly. Installing it was so simple and easy; prevents a lot of hassle so our customers can easily edit their products at checkout. Love the attention to detail on this app and it hasn't given us any problems or glitches. Thanks for providing a simple but yet resourceful app......Not to mention we love that its FREE :-)

Thanks again!

Moss Led

Seems to work great. Extremely painless installation. Thank you !

Sticky Thing

Great app. Simple but very effective and useful. No glitches or issues workers on my site like a charm https://astickything.com. One of the best totally free apps in shopify atm in my opinion
Thanks guys.

Cold Gold Ph

Makes it easier for customers! Thanks for this app!