Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

Edit Orders ‑ Cart Pencil

by MLVeda

No Edit Orders anymore - Edit Variants directly from Cart page

Cambridge Uniforms

The app is wonderful and performs exactly what it says it will do. The support team is wonderful and responds with solutions and fixes so quickly! Thank you!

TheTravelEdit

Easy to use, simple app that gives customers much more flexibility in cart. Also - Dhruvi happily edited the in cart view for me, so it matched with the rest of my theme. Very impressed with the customer service. Thanks again

Shop Weekend Cheoks

Sold by the idea of the app that allowed customers the flexibility to edit product variants without having to leave the cart page. Dhruvi was responsive and helpful in making style adjustments so that it would display seamlessly. Great tool for any fledging ecommerce business that is looking to improve and streamline online user experience. Thank you!

BlackboxMyCar

Dhruvi was great to work with from MLveda. He was very quick and responsive in my requests, and did the job really well!

SuperCucciolo

good app i reakky like becayse help me i'm really happy of this service, i think is good for all dropshippers

Shop Nazara

This app really improves the overall user experience. Makes the experience so much better & the tech team was able to quickly address my issues and resolve them within 48 hours. Highly recommend!

Pawprint Illustration

Great little app for editing orders at checkout and great customer service too - Dhruvi was so helpful with sorting out an issue I had and it was solved very quickly. Thanks MLVeda!

homeinnkprint.com

I found my store needs a tool to edit variants on cart page very much. Cart Pencil meets my demand perfectly. And the team help me very well, fix an issue fastly. Best wish for them.

jamsworld.com

We have a custom theme which we were worried would cause some issues installing this app. But after we reached out to their support to see if it was possible to install this app and move forward their team was great! Best customer-service and knowledgeable staff we have encountered. They worked with our team on testing app on our Dev site and once we approved they added code to our live site. Great App & The best customer-service!! Mahalo!
Lei

The Gadget Warehouse

I just installed it but so far it looks awesome! My clients want to edit their orders, so Im hopping this will help them :).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8