Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, management, and order automation

Prevelo Bikes

This app is excellent. It makes editing orders a breeze. It's well thought our and feature packed. We use it regularly. And the customer service is five stars!

Baum Bat

This app has been lifesaving for our company so that we can make order edits when customers want to make order changes. Then on top of that when we had an issue they were very good about pro

ExcellentSupply.com

This is an app we use EVERY DAY. Don't think we could live without it. There's always a need to edit, adjust, correct, revise, modify orders. Correcting orders is a daily occurrence. The Edit Orders app makes it easy. It helps us provide excellent service for our customers.

May 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time today to give us this great review. Knowing that Edit Order provides real value for you everyday makes us truly happy and motivates us to keep working hard!

procompression.com

We're new to using the app but so far it has made editing orders much more efficient than the app we were using previously. There were some challenges with getting us set up but Laura and her team were INCREDIBLE. Laura answered all of our questions and worked to ensure our issue was resolved as quickly as possible. We're looking forward to continuing to use the app.

ChicSparrow

This app has worked well for our intended uses thus far. It is user-friendly, competent with updates, and stable. The support team is eager and able to assist. Shout out to Laura, who was wonderfully insightful and lovely to converse with. Thank you!

Inergy Solar

We use this app often to edit orders. We have had some bumps along the way. More to do with how we use the app, rather than the functionality of the app itself. Regardless, anytime we have encountered an issue, the Edit Order team has been attentive, prompt, and overall truly amazing with the support they have provided us. They have even been working with us to make improvements to the app that would better support our Company's use. Also, a special shout-out to Vanessa and Laura. Both of you have helped me personally overcome some issues. I appreciate you so much! You both have gone above and beyond. Just know that your special care makes all the difference! Keep doing what you do! Thank you!

Optometrists United

This app is fantastic! Very user friendly and efficient for editing orders. The quality of customer service I received from Andrew can't be beat. I highly recommend this app for any type of eCommerce business. 10/10!

Micron Laser

I appreciate the immediate support I received with a feature that was not available. Within 24 hours, the feature was made available to me. Excellent customer support!!

Kewlioo

Our team loves this app and uses it daily. The support team at Cleverific is top notch and worked with use closely to improve continuously based on the feedback we provided. Highly recommended - 10/10 App!

AG Studio Dresses

Great app! Very professional customer support. I Will recommend it to everybody who needs to adjust orders daily

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21