Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, management, and order automation

Jittery Joes

The customer support for this app has been quick, responsive, and friendly.

We've learned a few things the hard way in regards to how the app impacts our accounting and shipping:

- Even though it's nice to have order numbers preserved with a suffix, we had to turn that function OFF because the order number with suffix was not getting passed to our fulfillment program or our data reporting app. It was sending a different order number that was not showing up in the Shopify admin. This was creating a confusing mess that was time consuming to parse out. SOLUTION = Uncheck that setting. The canceled and new order won't be related by order number, but now we just write a note in the new order note to link the new order number back to the old order number.

- The default setting in the app is to preserve the timestamp of the original order on the new order so the canceled and new order will show up together in the order feed. Again, this seemed like a great feature, but we also had to turn that function OFF because Shopify was using the timestamp date for monthly financial reports, while our data reporting app was using the actual date of creation for the new order. This created problems on the accounting side if an order was created in one month, but edited in a different month. SOLUTION = uncheck that setting as well.

I'm still giving 5 stars because if you have the settings right for your needs, the app works really well and helps provide flexibility that we wouldn't have otherwise. Plus, the support has been amazing and they've even made some changes based on our requests.

Vintageleatherbagco

Really helpful app. Reliable and saves a lot of time.

Makeupmania Com

Great customer service and support! Thank you! :)

Murphy Mcgonigals Magical Music Motley

I have a relatively new store and have been using Edit Order for about a month now. I love it! It really does make the process of editing an order much easier. I especially like the notes it automatically adds to the order fulfillment screens in Shopify which make it great for keeping track of what edits were done to an order.

Also, support by the developer has been terrific so far. They quickly responded and clearly explained several points that this Shopify newbie didn't quite understand, even offering advice on how to get accurate sales data reports from Shopify.

I highly recommend this app!

Superfeast

Really amazing and speedy support and a great app for anyone with a Shopify store. So annoying how most of these functions aren't native to Shopify, but these guys make life a lot easier. Thank you!!

Petermanning

Great app, saves us a lot of manual inventory adjusting, and it looks professional - rather then pen and paper method of editing invoices!

Slopperstopper Com

Great service and super helpful

Everpride

Excellente App.
I was having issues with a few of my orders and with this app it was resolved within 5 minutes.
Customer service replied very quickly and went the extra mile to help me resolve this rapidly.

I definitely would recommend this to people who have Shopify stores.

Sell4profituk

We use Edit Order on our wholesale watches & jewellery website www.sell4profit.co.uk this app is excellent in many ways,

1. You can edit orders easily in case any out of stock items for any order
2. The customer gets updated that we have made changes
3. Refunded amount goes straight back to your customer's bank account
4. Saves hours of manually admin work you would need to do if you did not have this app
5. Easy and reliable app

Overal this is the most useful app for updating out of stock orders, simply the best

Sell4profit LTD

Picturekeeper Com

Great app and support so far. It does what it promises and does it well. Looking forward to more advanced features as the app grows.