Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Oppermannlondon

Essential to editing orders, and a great app with great service. Thanks!

Screaming Owl

This app is the best way to handle the 100% necessary task of editing customers orders. We have dozens of orders every day where the customer entered the wrong size, color, quantity, or even want to switch products. Without this app, you have to cancel the order and deal with the refund, then get the customer to reorder, etc., etc.

Some people have complained about this app but what they don't realize is that this is the only way to edit orders. There is no built-in functionality to edit orders in Shopify. The Edit Order app is the best solution available currently.

Finally, the tech support is excellent. Any issue we've had (we have a very large product count), they've been immediately responsive and got us going again.
5 Stars - highly recommended.

Changeme 1234

Must have for any Shopify store!

Jensen Bros

This makes exchanging products a lot easier.

Autotype

Useful app! I was hesitant to install because of some of the reviews I read so I gave them a call. Customer service was quick to respond and very thorough in answering my questions and even walked me through settings recommended for my store. Great! Would recommend!

Update: After 6 months, this app has been a critical need for our store and the ability to send payment requests have been a true time saver and the ability to reorder line items when we add products is a true bonus!

Creative Lami

This app is great. It allows us to edit the orders, create orders, refund to credit card or paypal immedietly, shows the remain available inventory.

Simply, it allows us to provide a great customer services especially if they have to exchange, refund, edit, special discount, new order, add products that are not available online,

The only one thing that need to be fixed is the discount. We prefare to chose either (amount) or (percentsge) so it make the calculation pased on.

Keep on the good work.

Project Repat

We had 2 small issues after there was an upgrade to the Edit Order App. Drew assisted us efficiently and was extremely friendly. Great customer service!

My Hairprint

This app... what can I say besides we wouldn't be able to run our store without it! It's hard to believe Shopify doesn't have this functionality, but thank whatever god you pray to that this app exists. You won't be disappointed!

Pacific Pickle Works

Just started using the new Payment Requests feature and it greatly simplifies the process for upgrading orders that require additional money to be collected from the customer. Nice work Cleverific!

*****************************
This app is essential for providing customer service. We use it to process phone orders and exchanges. We also use it to make changes to orders for shipping changes or for when customers want to pick up locally. Great app! Well worth the $$.

Tatomerwines

It's great! This app makes my life easy. I couldn't run my business without it. Every type of business has it's own special needs, and Edit Order addresses that. Drew in support has been a great help anytime I've had questions.