Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing options, automation, and more

Capitalbadges

Thoroughly recommend.

This app is an essential for us to run our business and it now works for us.

There are still a lot of improvements we would like but the good news is that communications with the new owners don't go into a black hole.
They are very responsive and inspire confidence that they are listening and really care about their customers. A refreshing change!

Flink

UPDATE:

A few days after I wrote the below review, Mike from Edit Order (new management) contacted me and sorted everything out. He quickly responded to all my emails and questions and even added some new functionality which helps us speed up the manual order process. Very happy with how this app works now.

---------------------

We're not even able to access this app anymore, even when we approve the charge of $19/month. No reply from the support desk.

This was once a great app at a very reasonable price and it's a shame that all the hard work Ryan (previous owner) put in has gone to waste. We will be looking elsewhere to create custom orders.

Fearless State

Have never had success with this app. The math never ends up right. Just opening an order to edit and it will say the customer owes some random amount... like 0.27 still due or silly numbers like that. I have had it installed for over a year but now that they want to charge for an app that doesn't work, time to uninstall.

Starfish Cove Baby Boutique

We have used this app and it is a very basic edit order application that did what it stated. It was free and we would use it a couple of times a months on average. But now they are charging $19/month which in my opinion is a rip off. So we deleted it.

Enumu

There is a change in management for this app and there is no communication ever since this app has been bought out by new management. Now, the new management has become greedy and started charging the basic stores as well a monthly fee of 19$. Sorry! I am un-installing this app as I will not pay so much monthly. Watch out for that May 3rd date as you will be charged from that date and it is no longer FREE.

UPDATE : Even when you approve the charge, this app is not working as it is unable to confirm the payment like others said. I had to use it for a couple of days until the trial period is over to fix a few things. In any case, I found Stitch labs app which costs a little more but it helps through inventory and does everything Edit order does and more.. Check it out. I am pretty thrilled to be testing it.

iSwimShop

The app is a nice idea, but AWFUL. Especially if you use other apps.

I use a shipping app to ship all my packages in. When you edit an order, it duplicates the order versus editing it. I was sending out duplicate packages to people due to the way this app works.

It does what it's supposed to do, but it will mess you up if you use shipping apps!

ALSO, this WILL skew your revenue and daily revenue. Since it creates a new order once you edit, Shopify reads it as a new order.

Not worth paying for.

Store

looking good so far, although, is it free or is it $19.99? i don't understand. i'm using STARTER plan.

Evaperated

This app used to be great, but now it will not allow me to uncancel an order anymore.

I've emailed support five times with ZERO response in three weeks time.

For something I am PAYING for, that is terrible customer service. VERY unhappy and will be canceling my app.

Postertext

I used this app when it was free, and thought it was great because it's a feature that SHOPIFY SHOULD ALREADY HAVE.

Now, the app is no longer free and requires a $19/mth payment which is plain robbery. This app is great but it is no way at all worth a recurring cost of $19 per month. It should rather be a one-time paid app for about $40.

WizardPatch™

Had this App for about 6 months, used it probably 3 times, just for address updates, now they want 19 bucks, man this app aint worth 19 bucks not in this life or the next...sorry but i wont be using it