Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Triangl

Edit Order has been really stellar for our company. We have been using it differently - as a platform for our exchanges. Kinda complicates things haha.

However, the guys over at Edit Order have been really amazing, helping us out and doing little fixes so that we can make it work. The level of support is stellar!

Definitely would recommend!

Maria Black Jewellery

WE can't live without this app!

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Great app! I've been trying to find a way to capture past orders that were payed by check or cash, and this is all I needed. Thank you!

BraveHoods

This is a function that is sorely missing from Shopify's offerings. Thank you so much for making this free. I can't tell you how much this will help my business. Thank you again for a great app at a great price.

Red Hot Toys

Now FREE for basic stores.... That is just brilliant.

Tinykart

We've had a really great experience with Edit Order so far. Our customers make many special requests and it's essential that we have the ability to edit an order that's been taken.

Recently we ran into a feature conflct using Edit Order and they replied and resolved this issue within 24 hours. We'd highly recommend trying this app. Sincerely,

Joe

Co-founder
www.tinykart.com

itsmystore

One of the most intuitive user experiences in an app i have ever seen. Editing orders was never so easy. was blown away by the simplicity of it

Beauty Cafe

I'd give Edit Order 10 stars if I could. I couldn't function on Shopify if it wasn't for this App! Thanks for listening to the customers and fulfilling a need that so many of us had! Special thanks to Ryan for going above and beyond!!

Bento&co Pro

This app will save us hours of work every month on our BtoB store.
We can now add some products customers request after placing their order or modify shipping cost.

Every changes show up in our invoice template (made with Order Printer), so we don't need anymore to create an invoice manually.

Maria Black Jewellery

Absolutely what we've been looking for!

We have so several orders were people exchange/return some styles - and this app is perfect!