Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Choix

Great app that did exactly what we needed it to for manual order creation. Haven't experienced any of the issues with the app being down that others have mentioned but we only need to use it a few times a month.

Fit Holster

Nice app!

I don't remember writing this review, but maybe I did; however, let's be real... $19 per month to change a "regular" to "large?" That's basically what it is, something Shopify should have inherently in their cart/software is 2/3 the cost of the entire thing??? I just can't comprehend this, maybe someone else can enlighten me about it? I suppose it's not the fault of the app creators, but again, I can't imagine why they needed to increase the cost? What sort of issues/comments/concerns could come up with this sort of thing that would need multiple support reps and programmers? Add that to the fact it's really one of two edit order apps then I'm puzzled why the $19 price tag. I'm going to try and go with StitchLabs for $29, only $10 more and I get a full inventory app too.

Virgin Hair Depot

Yes. Yes. Yes! This app is wonderful. One click installation and it works. I used it immediately to create an order for a client that we wanted to send something for free. Great app. I highly recommend.

Triangl

Edit Order has been really stellar for our company. We have been using it differently - as a platform for our exchanges. Kinda complicates things haha.

However, the guys over at Edit Order have been really amazing, helping us out and doing little fixes so that we can make it work. The level of support is stellar!

Definitely would recommend!

Maria Black Jewellery

WE can't live without this app!

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Great app! I've been trying to find a way to capture past orders that were payed by check or cash, and this is all I needed. Thank you!

BraveHoods

This is a function that is sorely missing from Shopify's offerings. Thank you so much for making this free. I can't tell you how much this will help my business. Thank you again for a great app at a great price.

Red Hot Toys

Now FREE for basic stores.... That is just brilliant.

Tinykart

We've had a really great experience with Edit Order so far. Our customers make many special requests and it's essential that we have the ability to edit an order that's been taken.

Recently we ran into a feature conflct using Edit Order and they replied and resolved this issue within 24 hours. We'd highly recommend trying this app. Sincerely,

Joe

Co-founder
www.tinykart.com

itsmystore

One of the most intuitive user experiences in an app i have ever seen. Editing orders was never so easy. was blown away by the simplicity of it