Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, management, and order automation

Kewlioo

Our team loves this app and uses it daily. The support team at Cleverific is top notch and worked with use closely to improve continuously based on the feedback we provided. Highly recommended - 10/10 App!

AG Studio Dresses

Great app! Very professional customer support. I Will recommend it to everybody who needs to adjust orders daily

Surf Isurus

We have used EditOrder for over a year now. We ship to wholesale account and direct to consumer. Wholesale accounts are constantly changing their orders. Even the DTC has changes. I can't imagine using Shopify if we didn't have EditOrder to make changes. I would have to go back to WooCommerc which is where we came from. Their support team is very responsive. I have had to contact them 3 separate times and they have always responded back quickly with answers that made send. In other words they correctly interpreted my problem. I have not found this to be the case with all other app support requests. I would rate them a must have for being able to edit orders in Shopify.

Uniseminar

Edit Order App is absolute game changer! Edit Order structured and allowed us and our suppliers to manage all orders we received in 2 store.
Highly recommended for everyone who is looking for order solutions.

Must Have Gifts | World Vision UK

We use this app for creating/customising offline orders - the latest release of the app has enabled us to set pre-designated custom attributes (we use 5 fields to capture marketing consent and 'gift aid' status (UK tax relief for charities, and 5 custom fields for product configuration) - this new workflow has dramatically increased speed and accuracy for our backend operators!

LitJoy Crate

One of our favorite features in Edit Order Premium is the ability to expand bundles into their individual line items. When combined with Shopify Flow, this bundle expansion is a seamless automation! This improves communication with our shipping software and fulfillment team, and saves us TONS of time! Customer service and on-boarding was outstanding. I love how easy it is to customize, and it seems like everything was designed to improve efficiency.

Pasar Segar | The Fresh Market

This app saved us a ton of work when editing orders, requesting for additional payments from our customers and getting the latest order information. I love the team behind this app for their honest service and dedication to make this app better every time. Thank you everyone. Hope that business will be better for all of us as we fight through CoVid. Stay Safe!

Vulkan International Inc

Great APP, and customer service. It is an essential app to solve the natural deficiency of Shopify inability of freedom on order editing. Edit Order by Cleverfic will cover all the areas that native shopify don't. I've been using it since 2017 and they are always improving and open to our feedback as user.
Thank you for the clever work with this app.

Kent of Inglewood - Canada's Shave Shop

We use Edit Order in a bunch of ways to help our customers with order changes. Shopify's built-in Edit Order solution is great but very limited. This fills in the gaps in a lot of cases by allowing us to use discounts edited orders, and make adjustments that the Shopify editor just don't allow for. Would highly recommend.

KANIBI

We use Edit Order by Cleverific and absolutely love it. It makes making changes to orders simple and works perfectly with Shopify! We love it and rely on it on a daily basis! Also, their Support Personnel are awesome!