Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

ChicSparrow

This app has worked well for our intended uses thus far. It is user-friendly, competent with updates, and stable. The support team is eager and able to assist. Shout out to Laura, who was wonderfully insightful and lovely to converse with. Thank you!

Inergy Solar

We use this app often to edit orders. We have had some bumps along the way. More to do with how we use the app, rather than the functionality of the app itself. Regardless, anytime we have encountered an issue, the Edit Order team has been attentive, prompt, and overall truly amazing with the support they have provided us. They have even been working with us to make improvements to the app that would better support our Company's use. Also, a special shout-out to Vanessa and Laura. Both of you have helped me personally overcome some issues. I appreciate you so much! You both have gone above and beyond. Just know that your special care makes all the difference! Keep doing what you do! Thank you!

Optometrists United

This app is fantastic! Very user friendly and efficient for editing orders. The quality of customer service I received from Andrew can't be beat. I highly recommend this app for any type of eCommerce business. 10/10!

Micron Laser

I appreciate the immediate support I received with a feature that was not available. Within 24 hours, the feature was made available to me. Excellent customer support!!

Kewlioo

Our team loves this app and uses it daily. The support team at Cleverific is top notch and worked with use closely to improve continuously based on the feedback we provided. Highly recommended - 10/10 App!

AG Studio Dresses

Great app! Very professional customer support. I Will recommend it to everybody who needs to adjust orders daily

Surf Isurus

We have used EditOrder for over a year now. We ship to wholesale account and direct to consumer. Wholesale accounts are constantly changing their orders. Even the DTC has changes. I can't imagine using Shopify if we didn't have EditOrder to make changes. I would have to go back to WooCommerc which is where we came from. Their support team is very responsive. I have had to contact them 3 separate times and they have always responded back quickly with answers that made send. In other words they correctly interpreted my problem. I have not found this to be the case with all other app support requests. I would rate them a must have for being able to edit orders in Shopify.

Uniseminar

Edit Order App is absolute game changer! Edit Order structured and allowed us and our suppliers to manage all orders we received in 2 store.
Highly recommended for everyone who is looking for order solutions.

Must Have Gifts | World Vision UK

We use this app for creating/customising offline orders - the latest release of the app has enabled us to set pre-designated custom attributes (we use 5 fields to capture marketing consent and 'gift aid' status (UK tax relief for charities, and 5 custom fields for product configuration) - this new workflow has dramatically increased speed and accuracy for our backend operators!

LitJoy Crate

One of our favorite features in Edit Order Premium is the ability to expand bundles into their individual line items. When combined with Shopify Flow, this bundle expansion is a seamless automation! This improves communication with our shipping software and fulfillment team, and saves us TONS of time! Customer service and on-boarding was outstanding. I love how easy it is to customize, and it seems like everything was designed to improve efficiency.