Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, management, and order automation

Aurorashoeco

This is app is critical to our business. I use it several times per week. We are constantly receiving emails from customers that they need to change a size, or color, or style, or combine shipping, etc. etc. Without this app, I would have to cancel their order and rely on the customer to place a new order. A percentage of these situations would always result in a lost sale, but not anymore.

We also offer an option for a customer to send us their measurements & then we will determine their correct size. In this instance the customer checks out with a generic SKU (Style/Color/MeasureForSize). This app allows me to enter the size that we determine for the customer and select the correct SKU in order to keep our inventory in balance.

The app also helps me keep track of returns/exchanges.

I'm surprised that Shopify doesn't have this built into their product for everyone to use. It seems like a no-brainer home run.

I wish that it worked with my Shopify POS + I wish their was an option to send the customer a bill to capture additional funds when an 'edit order' results in an additional charge. (ex: a customer decides to change their order for a less expensive style to a more expensive style). As far as I know the app only allows you to issue refunds, and not request additional funds.

*Update after more than 2 years of using this plugin, I still rely on it multiple times per week.
-Edit Order now offers the functionality to request additional funds from a customer. This is an terrific enhancement. Thank you!
-I would still like to see the Edit Order functionality built into the POS software.

Choix

Great app that did exactly what we needed it to for manual order creation. Haven't experienced any of the issues with the app being down that others have mentioned but we only need to use it a few times a month.

Fit Holster

Nice app!

I don't remember writing this review, but maybe I did; however, let's be real... $19 per month to change a "regular" to "large?" That's basically what it is, something Shopify should have inherently in their cart/software is 2/3 the cost of the entire thing??? I just can't comprehend this, maybe someone else can enlighten me about it? I suppose it's not the fault of the app creators, but again, I can't imagine why they needed to increase the cost? What sort of issues/comments/concerns could come up with this sort of thing that would need multiple support reps and programmers? Add that to the fact it's really one of two edit order apps then I'm puzzled why the $19 price tag. I'm going to try and go with StitchLabs for $29, only $10 more and I get a full inventory app too.

Virgin Hair Depot

Yes. Yes. Yes! This app is wonderful. One click installation and it works. I used it immediately to create an order for a client that we wanted to send something for free. Great app. I highly recommend.

Triangl

Edit Order has been really stellar for our company. We have been using it differently - as a platform for our exchanges. Kinda complicates things haha.

However, the guys over at Edit Order have been really amazing, helping us out and doing little fixes so that we can make it work. The level of support is stellar!

Definitely would recommend!

Maria Black Jewellery

WE can't live without this app!

Band-Brand - Custom Band Merch - Buy & Sell Direct

Great app! I've been trying to find a way to capture past orders that were payed by check or cash, and this is all I needed. Thank you!

BraveHoods

This is a function that is sorely missing from Shopify's offerings. Thank you so much for making this free. I can't tell you how much this will help my business. Thank you again for a great app at a great price.

Red Hot Toys

Now FREE for basic stores.... That is just brilliant.

Tinykart

We've had a really great experience with Edit Order so far. Our customers make many special requests and it's essential that we have the ability to edit an order that's been taken.

Recently we ran into a feature conflct using Edit Order and they replied and resolved this issue within 24 hours. We'd highly recommend trying this app. Sincerely,

Joe