Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Direct 4x4

Technically 3 or 4 stars but all of the limitations are caused by the Shopify platform itself, not the app. Why most of this functionality is not built into Shopify I don't know and these guys are trying to make the best of a poor order management system.

Jillians Drawers

Great customer service! We are migrating over to Shopify and offer a lot of programs that warrant changing orders regularly. These folks have been super responsive with all questions I've had, via email and via online meetings. And they keep improving the app! Thanks!

Lost Collective

Claims to be able to uncancel order. I now have an order stuck in limbo thanks to this app. Support offers no help to resolve the issue.

Barefootdressshoe

Great support, highly recommended

Rebecca Allen

Team has been very responsive and solution oriented!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great product and customer service. Emails and questions are answered quickly, day or night!

Mimis Kitchen Club

They have earned their 5 star review. I can do what I need to when people order the wrong things or if we need to change anything on the order. It is something I am not willing to be without. Thanks Cleverific and thanks for coding that for me Josh.

Sapper Products

Just awesome. Simply works and great support if you have any questions!

Ameriglobe

Great app! Although a new transaction and order # isn't the most ideal, I understand it's a workaround of Shopify's limitation of not allowing sellers to edit a submitted order. That's a big glaring omission on Shopify's part - its so common for customers to add/subtract items or change colors and sizes!

We've used this app a few times, and its able to "edit" an order as smoothly as possible, and transfer payment records to the new order. We did have an issue one time and Josh was quick to reply our email about it.

Vapor Jedi Industries Inc

Josh was very helpful! He was prompt in responding to my inquiry and helped me rectify the issue with ease! Much appreciated Josh! :) Customer Happiness indeed!