Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great product and customer service. Emails and questions are answered quickly, day or night!

Mimis Kitchen Club

They have earned their 5 star review. I can do what I need to when people order the wrong things or if we need to change anything on the order. It is something I am not willing to be without. Thanks Cleverific and thanks for coding that for me Josh.

Sapper Products

Just awesome. Simply works and great support if you have any questions!

Ameriglobe

Great app! Although a new transaction and order # isn't the most ideal, I understand it's a workaround of Shopify's limitation of not allowing sellers to edit a submitted order. That's a big glaring omission on Shopify's part - its so common for customers to add/subtract items or change colors and sizes!

We've used this app a few times, and its able to "edit" an order as smoothly as possible, and transfer payment records to the new order. We did have an issue one time and Josh was quick to reply our email about it.

Vapor Jedi Industries Inc

Josh was very helpful! He was prompt in responding to my inquiry and helped me rectify the issue with ease! Much appreciated Josh! :) Customer Happiness indeed!

Misfajas

Edit order has been a lifesaver to me. We deal with variants and our wholesale customers are constantly changing their mind about sizes, etc. Edit Order makes it easier for us to make those changes and not have to worry about inventory since this is done automatically. Another nice addition is the Request payment feature were with just once click, whatever is owed to us after the edition, we can collect our money. This app is a must have!!!

Bestaroo

Must have app!! Great app and great customer service. Quick to respond! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for something to help with order edits.

Brave Star Selvage

If you sell products that have different sizes or SKU's, this is a no brainer. Edit Order has saved us from hours of manual order switching and order mistakes. Their new functions, being able to send out payment requests and mark products as fulfilled has been a huge help.

On top of that, their customer service and support system is quick to respond and top notch. I would recommend them to any Shopify store owner :)

Herbivore Botanicals 2

Very straight forward and easy to not only place orders but modify as well.

Tracksmith V2

Very helpful to modify an order! Support team responded right away to a question too