Edit Order by Cleverific

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

Direct 4x4

Technically 3 or 4 stars but all of the limitations are caused by the Shopify platform itself, not the app. Why most of this functionality is not built into Shopify I don't know and these guys are trying to make the best of a poor order management system.

Jillians Drawers

Great customer service! We are migrating over to Shopify and offer a lot of programs that warrant changing orders regularly. These folks have been super responsive with all questions I've had, via email and via online meetings. And they keep improving the app! Thanks!

Barefootdressshoe

Great support, highly recommended

Rebecca Allen

Team has been very responsive and solution oriented!

Crowdcontrolwarehouse

Great product and customer service. Emails and questions are answered quickly, day or night!

Mimis Kitchen Club

They have earned their 5 star review. I can do what I need to when people order the wrong things or if we need to change anything on the order. It is something I am not willing to be without. Thanks Cleverific and thanks for coding that for me Josh.

Sapper Products

Just awesome. Simply works and great support if you have any questions!

Ameriglobe

Great app! Although a new transaction and order # isn't the most ideal, I understand it's a workaround of Shopify's limitation of not allowing sellers to edit a submitted order. That's a big glaring omission on Shopify's part - its so common for customers to add/subtract items or change colors and sizes!

We've used this app a few times, and its able to "edit" an order as smoothly as possible, and transfer payment records to the new order. We did have an issue one time and Josh was quick to reply our email about it.

Vapor Jedi Industries Inc

Josh was very helpful! He was prompt in responding to my inquiry and helped me rectify the issue with ease! Much appreciated Josh! :) Customer Happiness indeed!

Misfajas

Edit order has been a lifesaver to me. We deal with variants and our wholesale customers are constantly changing their mind about sizes, etc. Edit Order makes it easier for us to make those changes and not have to worry about inventory since this is done automatically. Another nice addition is the Request payment feature were with just once click, whatever is owed to us after the edition, we can collect our money. This app is a must have!!!