Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Cleverific, Inc
4.5
March 12, 2019

Absolutely fantastic App - Shopify should pay these guys 100 million dollars and make this default functionality - it's absolutely required, and absolutely does the job! The support is responsive and friendly, and no job is too small! Could not recommend more highly!

Accurascale
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 4, 2019

Changing orders all the time from here. It saves me a lot of manual work. It syncs to my CRM just fine and it's really easy to use.

JL Racing
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 8, 2019

UPDATE: We've updated our rating from 4 to 5 stars as the main reason for our previous rating is due to the app not working on draft orders. The team was thankful that we detected a bug and it's now been resolved and functions as expected. The contact person was diligent with following up to ensure we are 100% satisfied with the app.

It does everything pretty easily, no big complaints. One reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is because when attempting to edit pricing on a draft order (while it appears it's possible), after clicking "Save", it doesn't actually save the edits. Understandable as drafts technically aren't orders, but the app shouldn't be an available option under "More actions" if it's not going to function. The other reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is that there's always room for improvement.

Bella Notte Stocking
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 27, 2019

This is a great app that does exactly what the name says. It's quite simple to use and their support staff is easy to deal with if something goes wrong. Some functionality such as issuing refunds isn't in a perfect state, but the team seems to be constantly updating and improving. Overall this app is the way to go if you need to edit your online orders.

The Silk Road Spice Merchant
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited February 27, 2019

Some of my orders contain over 40+ SkUs. Shopify's native order builder just isn't cut out to handle orders of this size. It was constantly freezing, crashing, or taking 30+ minutes to create an order. The Edit Order App has allowed my sales team to create orders on the backend of Shopify hassle free! Their support is absolutely fantastic. They replied to my initial inquiry almost immediately and with a simple solution to my problem. Josh Stratton was incredible helpful.

One Hit Wonder, Inc