Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Premium eJuice Samples

We use this app everyday and have come to rely on it as an integral part of our business. Shopify has been missing one extremely important piece to their e-commerce solution and that has been a way for merchants to edit orders. Edit Order has been a blessing to us as it makes this not only possible, but simple and efficient.

CamelliaShop

I have only used Edit Order for the past week and already I see benefit. I have a lot of phone orders and Shopify does not provide a way to do that.

War History Online Store

Could not run my store without this app!

RepRap Warehouse

Very, very handy app. For features that should actually be built in but nonetheless they aren't. Excellent tech support (on the weekend) which is good for a entrepreneur running more than one business. Used minimum of my time and did most of the heavy lifting in the background then got back to me by email. Therefore I could review at MY convenience, unlike many support services (Microsoft?!) - thanks Mike

Vapeando Ando

Awesome app, it does exactly what it promises, quick and easy way to modify your orders! thank you

FitEyes eStore

The Edit Order app is essential to our store. We would be in big trouble without it. The recent improvements in this app make it even better.

We have about 2000 products in our store and the new version of the app loads very quickly.

The features keep getting better and better. And the last time I needed support, the response was fantastic. Keep up the good work, devs!

I highly recommend this app.

Elua

This is a very, very handy and well made app. We don't use every day but it's a lifesaver when someone changes their order or requires a custom line item.

Andrew Moorey, Co-Founder
Elua, a Global Hydration Company
"Better Water, Better Life!"
www.elua.com

CutCardStock

Great App! We use it almost everyday. Great option for when you need to add a custom item or when customer's call in to make a change to their order. Thank you for adding the custom product feature!

Amended Apparel

The app always works well when I need to use it. It's a handy tool to have when a customer needs to make a change on an order.

Pit Bull Gear

Awesome App. Does everything I need it to do and is always improving.