Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

Bento&co Pro

This app will save us hours of work every month on our BtoB store.
We can now add some products customers request after placing their order or modify shipping cost.

Every changes show up in our invoice template (made with Order Printer), so we don't need anymore to create an invoice manually.

Maria Black Jewellery

Absolutely what we've been looking for!

We have so several orders were people exchange/return some styles - and this app is perfect!

Orange Thyme

I am loving this! For me, I love that it will keep the order clean. If you add-on to an order, you no longer have to "remember" to add it later or make notes. This replaces the previous order with the new one. You collect money owed from the payment processing system you use, PP, invoice, ect. Love love love.

Morfars.dk

This is an amazing app - it adds key functionality, and in a elegant and rock solid way! The additional ADD ORDER functionality is over the top - simple and easy.

The Dairy

FINALLY!!!!!! I've been waiting for this app.

It's exactly what I've always wanted. If you find yourself needing to edit orders, than get this app!

It's nice and simple to use.

HFH Canada National ReStore Distribution Centre

Amazing app with great functionality, I would highly recommend it. Ryan has been extremely helpful.

Skinny Mix

Ryan is brilliant, he made some changes we needed within the hour. I would give this app 10 stars if I could. BRILLIANT!!!

Bulk Proteins

Fantastic App! Does everything it says it would and more.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next