Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Knitted Belle

Did not work well for us. Every time we edited an order, it screwed up our Shopify sales numbers. Started noticing inventory issues created after editing orders with those specific items (inventory would be wrong). Not sure what was going on. Don't have time to mess with it. It is making more work for us than it is worth.

Support said there is no way to get around the sales numbers being wrong after editing an order. I use those numbers for lots of things, and hate that this app screwed them up.

Kendall Hartcraft

Support isnt quick and when customers placed orders, we needed to be able to adjust the shipping. Well it doesn't tell you if you have to charge shipping costs separate or if it does thru the system because no credit card info was given to us to run the remaining balance. It really has hiccups in the system, it wasn't was for us at all.

Bullgooseshaving

The app caused more problems than it solved. Rather than editing an order, it actually created an additional order. Both orders wind up in the shipping que which just creates an opportunity to screw up...especially since they are not consecutive orders. In addition to this headache, both orders show up in your daily revenue even though the original order was refunded. It totally screws up accounting. Do not install!!

La Vie 2

DO NOT INSTALL -- the developers have abandoned this app and support emails are bouncing back. Shopify needs to remove this from the app store immediately.

Culture Japan Store

This app was working great!
But now is broke and no answer from support - looks like from the reviews that I'm not the only one.

Incrediwear Braces and Apparel

I had to delete this app also! It was working, now it is not! No valid support obvious.

Fearless State

Have never had success with this app. The math never ends up right. Just opening an order to edit and it will say the customer owes some random amount... like 0.27 still due or silly numbers like that. I have had it installed for over a year but now that they want to charge for an app that doesn't work, time to uninstall.

Starfish Cove Baby Boutique

We have used this app and it is a very basic edit order application that did what it stated. It was free and we would use it a couple of times a months on average. But now they are charging $19/month which in my opinion is a rip off. So we deleted it.

Enumu

There is a change in management for this app and there is no communication ever since this app has been bought out by new management. Now, the new management has become greedy and started charging the basic stores as well a monthly fee of 19$. Sorry! I am un-installing this app as I will not pay so much monthly. Watch out for that May 3rd date as you will be charged from that date and it is no longer FREE.

UPDATE : Even when you approve the charge, this app is not working as it is unable to confirm the payment like others said. I had to use it for a couple of days until the trial period is over to fix a few things. In any case, I found Stitch labs app which costs a little more but it helps through inventory and does everything Edit order does and more.. Check it out. I am pretty thrilled to be testing it.

iSwimShop

The app is a nice idea, but AWFUL. Especially if you use other apps.

I use a shipping app to ship all my packages in. When you edit an order, it duplicates the order versus editing it. I was sending out duplicate packages to people due to the way this app works.

It does what it's supposed to do, but it will mess you up if you use shipping apps!

ALSO, this WILL skew your revenue and daily revenue. Since it creates a new order once you edit, Shopify reads it as a new order.

Not worth paying for.