Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

Lotus Collections

If I could give no stars, I would, as a business owner we don't need unnecessary costs ! THIS IS A PAID APP, and should work for SHOPIFY customers! Total waste of time, the "edit order" is completely misleading, instead of editing it creates a new order, the same thing that can be done on your own. I tried to edit an order but instead have 2 duplicate orders that I still have to cancel. I also reached out to customer service for additional help, perhaps I was doing something wrong, but instead I was told how Shopify does not allow certain permissions for the app. App developers should find a different target customer base that this would work for!!!!

A Grade Hydroponics 2

This app has totally screwed up our daily numbers. Duplication of edited orders, payments and fulfilment that can't be edited to reflect the date of transaction. Customer support is terrible.

Knitted Belle

Did not work well for us. Every time we edited an order, it screwed up our Shopify sales numbers. Started noticing inventory issues created after editing orders with those specific items (inventory would be wrong). Not sure what was going on. Don't have time to mess with it. It is making more work for us than it is worth.

Support said there is no way to get around the sales numbers being wrong after editing an order. I use those numbers for lots of things, and hate that this app screwed them up.

Kendall Hartcraft

Support isnt quick and when customers placed orders, we needed to be able to adjust the shipping. Well it doesn't tell you if you have to charge shipping costs separate or if it does thru the system because no credit card info was given to us to run the remaining balance. It really has hiccups in the system, it wasn't was for us at all.

Bullgooseshaving

The app caused more problems than it solved. Rather than editing an order, it actually created an additional order. Both orders wind up in the shipping que which just creates an opportunity to screw up...especially since they are not consecutive orders. In addition to this headache, both orders show up in your daily revenue even though the original order was refunded. It totally screws up accounting. Do not install!!

La Vie 2

DO NOT INSTALL -- the developers have abandoned this app and support emails are bouncing back. Shopify needs to remove this from the app store immediately.

Culture Japan Store

This app was working great!
But now is broke and no answer from support - looks like from the reviews that I'm not the only one.

Incrediwear Braces and Apparel

I had to delete this app also! It was working, now it is not! No valid support obvious.

Fearless State

Have never had success with this app. The math never ends up right. Just opening an order to edit and it will say the customer owes some random amount... like 0.27 still due or silly numbers like that. I have had it installed for over a year but now that they want to charge for an app that doesn't work, time to uninstall.

Starfish Cove Baby Boutique

We have used this app and it is a very basic edit order application that did what it stated. It was free and we would use it a couple of times a months on average. But now they are charging $19/month which in my opinion is a rip off. So we deleted it.