Edit Order by Cleverific

Advanced order editing, automation, and management

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Comprehensive order editing and automation for Shopify

JIFSY

Five stars are definitely less for this app, sometimes we need to throw in extra discount for a customer, so we just edit the order and reduce the price as orders are cash on delivery.

Secondly we also take manual order via WhatsApp, this app let us create orders on Shopify after we add customers manually.

Elite1FitGear - Elite Apparel for the Elite Athlete

This app is awesome. It addresses changes to orders after placed, exchange orders and returns. We uses to adjust our inventory manually which was very inconvenient. This solves so many problems and we are able to print mass invoices at one time with a custom look that is extremely easy to setup. I rarely write reviews, but this app deserves it. In addition, support has contacted us twice just to check in and make sure things are running smoothly. A+ all around.

Premium eJuice Samples

We use this app everyday and have come to rely on it as an integral part of our business. Shopify has been missing one extremely important piece to their e-commerce solution and that has been a way for merchants to edit orders. Edit Order has been a blessing to us as it makes this not only possible, but simple and efficient.

CamelliaShop

I have only used Edit Order for the past week and already I see benefit. I have a lot of phone orders and Shopify does not provide a way to do that.

War History Online Store

Could not run my store without this app!

RepRap Warehouse

Very, very handy app. For features that should actually be built in but nonetheless they aren't. Excellent tech support (on the weekend) which is good for a entrepreneur running more than one business. Used minimum of my time and did most of the heavy lifting in the background then got back to me by email. Therefore I could review at MY convenience, unlike many support services (Microsoft?!) - thanks Mike

Vapeando Ando

Awesome app, it does exactly what it promises, quick and easy way to modify your orders! thank you

FitEyes eStore

The Edit Order app is essential to our store. We would be in big trouble without it. The recent improvements in this app make it even better.

We have about 2000 products in our store and the new version of the app loads very quickly.

The features keep getting better and better. And the last time I needed support, the response was fantastic. Keep up the good work, devs!

I highly recommend this app.

Elua

This is a very, very handy and well made app. We don't use every day but it's a lifesaver when someone changes their order or requires a custom line item.

Andrew Moorey, Co-Founder
Elua, a Global Hydration Company
"Better Water, Better Life!"
www.elua.com

CutCardStock

Great App! We use it almost everyday. Great option for when you need to add a custom item or when customer's call in to make a change to their order. Thank you for adding the custom product feature!