Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Automation for promos & bundle fulfillment + advanced editing

iSwimShop

The app is a nice idea, but AWFUL. Especially if you use other apps.

I use a shipping app to ship all my packages in. When you edit an order, it duplicates the order versus editing it. I was sending out duplicate packages to people due to the way this app works.

It does what it's supposed to do, but it will mess you up if you use shipping apps!

ALSO, this WILL skew your revenue and daily revenue. Since it creates a new order once you edit, Shopify reads it as a new order.

Not worth paying for.

Evaperated

This app used to be great, but now it will not allow me to uncancel an order anymore.

I've emailed support five times with ZERO response in three weeks time.

For something I am PAYING for, that is terrible customer service. VERY unhappy and will be canceling my app.

Emery Coffee: Shop Award Winning Roasters, Coffee Subscription

UPDATE - Change in management, change in support, and now charging basic stores the $19 fee? I'm out.

This app is a lifesaver and time reducer. We sell on several channels and manually enter orders often. This app makes it easy. We had a recent problem with the sync, first real issue, and it was resolved through live chat in minutes. The app is also constantly improving with each update.

RepeaterStore

I'm not sure why some of the commenters below are so negative. So far the app has been really excellent and fills a really critical role - both editing old orders and adding new orders.

Highly recommended.

Update: They don't respond to emails, and editing an order breaks the fulfillment settings on the product.

1 3 Next