Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Lost Collective

Claims to be able to uncancel order. I now have an order stuck in limbo thanks to this app. Support offers no help to resolve the issue.

Winebarrelssm

Use the retail package for brick and mortar store. This cancels the original order, makes a new one with the edited items, and marks it as paid so you can't accept payment on either order. It also makes a mess of accounting. Hot garbage.

Bridgecom Systems

Sure, you can edit orders. Be prepared to have your Shopify accounting reports all screwed up and inaccurate. If you edit an order with this app, the extra money you're paying Shopify for reports will be inaccurate and worthless.

Cordeze

1 star because the app will duplicate your sale for the order you edit by cancelling the original order and creating a new order. This would be ok if the sales figures were adjusted too but Shopify's reports do not reflect the correct sales total after the edit. Also, once Edit Order creates a duplicate order in Shopify, there are no options to correct the sales figures or reverse the "cancel" status on your original order. YOU NEED TO KNOW - I learned the hard way that the actual sale and money transfer remains attached to the original order even though Edit Order cancels it. What an accounting mess this app creates!!

Vetrax Store

2 issues why we have to switch and cannot use Edit Orders further: 1. Edit Orders doesn't carry over the payment history from the original cancelled order. This makes it impossible to integrate with QuickBooks because the integration tool we use pulls in the transaction based on the payment method. 2. The sales tax tables in Edit Orders must be incorrect or not up-to-date. On one of our edited orders the initial Shopify order charged the customer one tax rate, then when Edit Orders revised the order, it overrode the tax rate charged the customer, which resulted in us getting paid out less than we should have from Shopify and our sales tax liability reports to be inaccurate and cause a manual adjustment to be necessary.

Subliworks

I installed it to edit one order. It cancelled the first order, and created a new order. They are now both showing in my stats. My payments will now not balance with my shopify stats the way this is set up. Very bad.

Lotus Collections

If I could give no stars, I would, as a business owner we don't need unnecessary costs ! THIS IS A PAID APP, and should work for SHOPIFY customers! Total waste of time, the "edit order" is completely misleading, instead of editing it creates a new order, the same thing that can be done on your own. I tried to edit an order but instead have 2 duplicate orders that I still have to cancel. I also reached out to customer service for additional help, perhaps I was doing something wrong, but instead I was told how Shopify does not allow certain permissions for the app. App developers should find a different target customer base that this would work for!!!!

A Grade Hydroponics 2

This app has totally screwed up our daily numbers. Duplication of edited orders, payments and fulfilment that can't be edited to reflect the date of transaction. Customer support is terrible.

Knitted Belle

Did not work well for us. Every time we edited an order, it screwed up our Shopify sales numbers. Started noticing inventory issues created after editing orders with those specific items (inventory would be wrong). Not sure what was going on. Don't have time to mess with it. It is making more work for us than it is worth.

Support said there is no way to get around the sales numbers being wrong after editing an order. I use those numbers for lots of things, and hate that this app screwed them up.

Kendall Hartcraft

Support isnt quick and when customers placed orders, we needed to be able to adjust the shipping. Well it doesn't tell you if you have to charge shipping costs separate or if it does thru the system because no credit card info was given to us to run the remaining balance. It really has hiccups in the system, it wasn't was for us at all.

Previous 1 3