Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

From $29/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
Cleverific, Inc
4.5
April 28, 2022

It sounds so easy and it is easy to make changes...until you find out it creates a new order in place of the old one which created more problems for me to fix. With the way my system is set up this won't work for me and I really wish it would have. Beware that the duplicate order will show up in your Shopify reports which will inflate sales.

BSFCB2B
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Cleverific, Inc replied April 29, 2022

Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re sorry your experience with us wasn't what you expected and that we didn’t have an opportunity to help you before this review. Unfortunately, we're limited on how Shopify handles reports. We would definitely fix this issue if we could, and this is something that we have been working on with Shopify over the years. We do our best to be transparent about this and have well-written documentation on how to filter out and get accurate reports here: https://help.editorder.net/article/41-how-cancelled-orders-affect-your-shopify-reports. We also offer an editing mode called Quick Mode that allows saving simple edits in place and avoiding the double reporting issue in Shopify.
We are more than happy to help you filter out the reports to track your store accurately, please email us at support@editorder.net

Edited December 7, 2020

I've used this app for years then about 9 months ago I noticed that the shipping fee on the original order was no longer being cleared. I have contacted support several times, and they simply blamed shopify, refusing to fix the issue with their app. I can no longer use this app as my accounting numbers get all screwed up. I now simply create a duplicate order with a 100% discount for the corrections. This is a much simpler and free solution to my problem.

Designs by MyUtopia Shout Out
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Cleverific, Inc replied December 7, 2020

We’re sorry we weren’t able to help in the way you needed. Previously, when Edit Order cancelled an order, Shopify would show that as the order being zeroed out. When Shopify redesigned their order list, they now only zero out restocked items excluding shipping, even though the entire order has been cancelled. We’ve provided feedback to Shopify regarding this, but have no control over their design decisions. We're happy to hear that you were able to figure out something that works for you.

November 8, 2019

Seemed great at first, then started doing our accounting and discovered over £10,000 of 'ghost' duplicate sales that were bumping up our revenue without it existing, and meaning we were sending too much tax to HMRC.

FRAHM Jacket
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Cleverific, Inc replied November 13, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re sorry your experience with us wasn't what you expected and tried to reach out a few times to help. We have tried our best to be transparent about sales report issues and have provided documentation on how to filter out and get accurate reports here: https://help.editorder.net/article/41-how-cancelled-orders-affect-your-shopify-reports. Over the last few years, we’ve worked directly with Shopify to resolve this issue and hope that a fix is coming soon.

October 26, 2019

Very useful app, but I think you really need to do something about the "double" sales reports. Each time I edit an order, the sales reports becomes more and more wrong.
For 29$ by month, I think you can do it better..

Yamato Budogu
Japan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Cleverific, Inc replied October 30, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re sorry your experience isn’t ideal and we didn’t have an opportunity to help you before this review. We would absolutely fix the double reporting issue if we could but unfortunately, we are limited by how Shopify handles reports. We have been very transparent about this issue and have well-written documentation on how to filter out and get accurate reports here: https://help.editorder.net/article/41-how-cancelled-orders-affect-your-shopify-reports. We’ve worked directly with Shopify over the last few years to resolve this issue and we’re hopeful that a fix is right around the corner.

Edited January 30, 2018

Please do not use this app to edit POS sales. The coding is only set up for online. I also believe that it has not been fully tested. I lost a large amount of money because it decided to remove the tax from an edited order. I still will have to pay the tax to the state and Shopify has no way of resending the actions caused by this app. Therefore the taxes I collected had been removed and I still the taxes. The only reason I am giving this a 2 is because someone did respond, but basically the answer was sorry. Therefore I am out double the amount :(

Yvette Michele