Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

Table of Ultimate Gaming

Great app, especially for companies offering customizable products, as it allows for rapid adjustment on a finicky customers order.

Marching Show Concepts

The Cleverific team is amazing! We had an issue that we couldn't reorganize products on the order. This was confusing our clients, because our main items were being input first and getting placed below the add-ons. We constantly were changing orders because clients needed add-ons (yay up-sells) to their order, but it was making the list look backwards. Now, we can reorganize our items to make it less confusing to our clients, and they love it (and we love it too)! Thank you to the Cleverific team for such a killer app, that in my mind, is a must-have for all Shopify stores! *I feel like I should clarify that this wasn't a feature that was in the app when we first downloaded, but realized it was something that we needed. They added this, because they obviously care about their customers and the experience with their app! Thanks again!!

April 16, 2019

Thanks so much! It made our day to be able to incorporate your suggestions into Edit Order quickly. If you need anything else, you know where to find us!

The Meat King

We recently added this app to our grocery store. Because the actual weight of meat, seafood and deli items can never be known until you fulfill the order, there is a need to constantly edit the final sales price. This app is a Godsend. It does exactly what we need it to do and it works - And it is easy.

But here is the best part, the customer support provided by Cleverific is unequaled. I had a couple of issues (my issues, not the app's) at the outset and these guys stepped up to the plate and ran with the ball and solved my problems-- They really went over and above what was required -- I would give them 10 stars if I could.

April 11, 2019

Thanks so much! We're so happy we were able to save you the frustration of having to go through hundreds of orders manually. If you need anything else, you know where to find us!

Avente Tile

The Edit Order app is excellent and well worth the cost - I've tried other app's, and they were worthless. Edit Order is a well thought-out, comprehensive app that integrates perfectly with Shopify. You may not use it every day; but, you'll be thankful you have it when you do need to change an order. An excellent feature that I love is that it preserves the previous versions of any order you modify. The only drawback is how it integrates with the reporting features.

The customer support from the Edit Order team is impressive - quick, helpful and supportive.

SPLITS59

Edit Order is a must have app for Shopify. The inability to make changes to orders in shopify has long been a pet peeve of mine. Finally the frustration is gone. Also one of the best most responsive support teams I've ever encountered. Josh consistently provides answers and assistance quickly and with an impressive "can do" positive attitude.
Edit Order is worth every penny.

Brickell Men's Products

Makes it easy to enter in wholesale orders. USA based phone support if needed which is nice.........

Accurascale

Absolutely fantastic App - Shopify should pay these guys 100 million dollars and make this default functionality - it's absolutely required, and absolutely does the job! The support is responsive and friendly, and no job is too small! Could not recommend more highly!

JL Racing

Changing orders all the time from here. It saves me a lot of manual work. It syncs to my CRM just fine and it's really easy to use.

Bella Notte Stocking

UPDATE: We've updated our rating from 4 to 5 stars as the main reason for our previous rating is due to the app not working on draft orders. The team was thankful that we detected a bug and it's now been resolved and functions as expected. The contact person was diligent with following up to ensure we are 100% satisfied with the app.

It does everything pretty easily, no big complaints. One reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is because when attempting to edit pricing on a draft order (while it appears it's possible), after clicking "Save", it doesn't actually save the edits. Understandable as drafts technically aren't orders, but the app shouldn't be an available option under "More actions" if it's not going to function. The other reason we cannot provide a 5-star rating is that there's always room for improvement.

The Silk Road Spice Merchant

This is a great app that does exactly what the name says. It's quite simple to use and their support staff is easy to deal with if something goes wrong. Some functionality such as issuing refunds isn't in a perfect state, but the team seems to be constantly updating and improving. Overall this app is the way to go if you need to edit your online orders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17