Edit Order by Cleverific

Edit Order by Cleverific

by Cleverific, Inc

Edit customer orders & send payment requests in Shopify

DisruptiveTechnologies

The app closes a very troublesome hole in the native Shopify. Most often it works excellent. I have seen, though, that it sometimes fails to set the fulfilment status correct on line items in an order.

Public Bikes

This app is essential for any Shopify store. The fact that you cannot edit an Order in Shopify alone, means that you would have to refund your customer (and we all know how long refunds can take to go through) and re-charge them, all to change, maybe, the color of an item they're purchasing.

This app provides the solution, and does it in an extremely intelligent way. Everything makes sense with the app, and it is so easy to use that most of our users haven't needed any training.

I really can't say enough about this app, and support is extremely quick with their responses, and thorough! I only have to ask my question once and I get a detailed response that makes sense.

Get this app!!!!

OneStop Ergonomics

I spent about 2 hours trying to find out how I as a distributor can create an invoice for the shipping part of an order that needed to be separately. There is no place to do that. Finally I called the software provider and Josh from customer service walked me through the process. I tried "everything" I could come up with, but I was supposed to create a draft not a final order. Okay, now I know it for the future. Thank you Josh for your help. Peter.

The Workgear Company

Great customer support, makes processing orders more straight forward and helps you to offer better customer service to your customers with the flexibility it provides.

Metal Unlimited

We use this app daily to edit orders and it's been such a breeze! We are very excited to continue to use Edit Order.

Rawlco Radio

Great App. Easy to install, easy to use right after installation. Very efficient tool. Recommended!

Address America

This app is fantastic! I was initially shocked to learn that there was no way to edit orders in Shopify. Finding this app was amazing, as it more than made up for this missing feature!

The edit options can be a little daunting at first, but this is only because the app can do so much. I sell customized products, and the customization details are sent through to an order management system that handle multi-channel orders. With this app, I can add line item customizations when editing an order for a customer. This lets me include that customization info on the product that is being customized.

All in all, this app is worth every penny!

VICIS

We are in the beginning stages of using EDIT ORDER and we're constantly making changes to our system. So far we really like it and it's easy to use. Please continue to reach out to us for feedback and we'll do the same. Thank you!
VICIS

Mondo

This app enables me and my CS team to help customers as much as possible without causing inconvenience to them. My new favorite feature is invoicing customers for adding an item to their order, after they have made their purchase. Edit Order has definitely impressed us and our customers. Great tool, highly recommend!

The Stubborn Farmer Store

Edit Order is a great app for our business. We would be in real trouble without having all of its features Thank You

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16