Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Estobi Furniture

This app works perfectly and is as advertised. They even helped me with some coding to my theme to make it exactly how I wanted it. Highly recommend.

Responsibly Sourced

Mike was super quick to respond, provided clear instructions and fingers crossed the wonderful team of developers will be able to fix my problem.

VioletMae.co

Mike was very helpful on the chat, i am really happy with this app its helped me a lot i recommend it!

MyFourPawPet

Just wanted to give Mike a shoutout from customer support. He answered my questions on a Sunday evening and was extremely helpful. I currently do not have Chrome on this laptop so I couldn't use the app but hoping to use it on my other one as we heard great things about it. Hope they can get it working with Microsoft Edge soon! Thanks.

oraimo Ghana

I really like the customer service from this team, I have 3 stores using this app which kindly help me improve my conversion rates. Thank you.

May 28, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

I'm Too Lazy

i'm pretty satisfied with the app. it works and customer service is great. i'll be keep using this app

Comfy Nurse Co

The chat was extremely helpful. They sent screen shots and showed us how to fix the issue we were having. Thank you!

May 25, 2021

Thank you for the review🙏 Our support team is always here to help you 24/7😎

lavishness style

mike was really helpful. he explained me everything and then help me with my need. fast and trustable.

Eco Americans

App is great does what it's intended to and the features are excellent looks just like Amazon and others

Good Goods

Mike from support was quick to reply, provide clear instructions and fix my issue that I submitted the night before. When I woke up this morning, I received an email stating the problem was fixed. Awesome service! Thanks again.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35