Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

Xanne Fran Studios

I've only had this app for less than a day but I expect that it will be a great asset to my business. The support I received was top notch- friendly, knowledgeable, and super speedy!

buymoregear

Great App and great customer service. Moshe and the Editorify team managed to fix my review issues swiftly. Highly recommend!

Gadget Avatar

This app is simply classy! The developers and people are just down to earth! They have helped me with even the hardest coding and its the best support i could have ever wished for! Thank you and its definitely highly recommended!

maxi select

this app is magnificent , and Moshe from customer support has done an incredible job helping me out installing and tweaking some extra features that i asked beyond what’s in the settings for modifications , for the price it’s worth it , definitely worth it , i have tried a lot of reviews apps and i’m being honest here , i’ve never experienced how smooth , functional and easy an app could be until i got crossed Editorify . i’m happy and grateful . thank you team

New Tech Stock

I really like this app, I cannot imagine my shopify store without it. It works wonders, the app allows me to write reviews, modify reviews to allow for better trust between myself and the customers.

Pearlzone

Good Service. It is a great app which is really suitable fuction for us. Moshe is the good helper for solving our problem and we are very satisfied.

May 25, 2019

Thank you for your review, it’s our pleasure to support you guys.

pearlyo

Glow Up Swimwear

Their customer service is unmatched! They are patient and respond and solve Any issue that may arise. Do not hesitate to get this app!

SkinProTechnology

App is extremely easy to use and looks nice on the website. The support is very fast and effective - in less than 24 hours they fixed the issue I was having!

Barefoot Beach Diva

Great customer service! Helped me set up my product reviews. I highly recommend Editorify to all online store owners!