Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

Editorify ‑ Product Reviews

by importify

Import Reviews Videos from different suppliers and wholesalers

MISS ORD

I catched reviews from Aliexpress, and they all shown at top of my site, which makes me think "this app must be kiding", I was disappoint at first. BUT I ask help by email and they replied really fast!!! Just 2 emails written, problem solved!! Really trustable!

Give It

I used this app to import reviews from Etsy. It was really easy to use. I had an issue with my theme and they fixed it for me. Great experience.

Top-Picks Uk

This is a great app and even better customer service! Thanks Moshe really pleased I went ahead it’s invaluable

iCreate369

This app is amaaazing! The customer support is also just as five star as the app. They helped me when I needed it. It's honestly some of the best service I've ever received. Super responsive and genuinely wants to help. Thank you so much for everything!

Southern Charm Kidz

Editorify is the perfect review app for dropshippers. Easy to use! The Editorify team is helpful and provides a fast turnaround on any questions.

shockercharger

Love this app, well worth the paid version. Contacted editorify team to help me get the reviews on my the homepage. They managed to get into the code and fix it up for me all within a 24 hour period. Very impressed.

LuxuryCaseCo.

The support team has been awesome. The app has some nice features such as being able to get reviews off Amazon and it also allows you to download the videos. The app also loads after your webpage which has sped up loading times on my site in a noticeable way.

Middleton Sports

Brilliant - so easy! Integrated with oberlo & WORKS! I could see actual reviews on my website with photos in minutes.

Lasercut Craft

We got excellent help as user error stopped us using the full facility. It works well with any of the Amazon sites, not just .com. So simple to do and will add trust to your Shopify site from day one. Haven't tried it with Etsy yet but am sure it will be just as easy and the developers reply within 5 minutes to any queries so it takes away any worries.

Wilderness Poets

The team was very helpful in pasting the code to the right place (when I couldn't find where to put it). Looks great now!